Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how many of your sexual partners were actually good at sex?

i wanted to make a thread about this...now ill call it the spinoff. cuz its kinda like this topic but not.

but only like 4.
1 was a virgin but i taught her well.
the other two......had real good coochie....the last one i married.
but the rest was just wack.
one chick even used to put her hand on my shit to stop me from diving deep. kinda like half a hand job with coochie at the tip...
one had the wetwet but only wanted to do a few positions.

smdh

One. Just one.

Caveat, though. I've not had many hoes I've boned more than a couple times, and obvi the more you do it with the same person the more they become comfortable and whatnot.

But yeah only one

I learned that most chicks dudes would consider "fine as fuck" were almost always the worst in bed. I had maybe 2 exceptions to that rule, but for the most part that's how it was. Cute chicks were half and half. Plain/innocent lookin chicks were almost unanimously mindblowing in bed. Ugly broads always tried their hardest and were pretty fuckin good.

I can't count numbers; I've fucked just that many chicks.

i hate the show off chick that cant a dick and try to play it off.

like...you really gonna try to act like you wiggling your ass is gonna make this end any faster?

oh hell no, you just fucked up my concentration...and added another 15 minutes.

it got better with age.....early 20's was pretty rough... but by mid 20's it started becoming quality......

and that's pretty much the stage i left the game

Last woman I was with said she wanted to get down every day, for at least 35/45 mins a session

After a solid ten mins, which included the WOAT riding I've ever encountered, she tapped out and tapped in to the crazy. A serious bout of feelings, expectations and clinginess followed

The road to celibacy seemed pretty clear afterwards

Hmmm...5

Those 5 b/c they actually put in work. Riding...giving head willingly...into multiple positions...wanting to try new things...etc.

1 out of 5. Cut me deep when she broke it off.

I have a tendency to find girls who starfish and it's wack.

I learned that most chicks dudes would consider "fine as fuck" were almost always the worst in bed. I had maybe 2 exceptions to that rule, but for the most part that's how it was. Cute chicks were half and half. Plain/innocent lookin chicks were almost unanimously mindblowing in bed. Ugly broads always tried their hardest and were pretty fuckin good.

I can't count numbers; I've fucked just that many chicks.
200w.gif

1 out of 5. Cut me deep when she broke it off.

I have a tendency to find girls who starfish and it's wack.
This does not surprise me, the energy you give off might be attracting them.

Only a few chicks were great. Usually its all about her being into it and not being feeling shame.

But average chicks are still good. Long as the pussy gets wet and she willing to get on top and put in work im gon enjoy myself.

Only can remember 2 wack ones though. In both cases the chicks asked me to slow down and eventually stop when hitting it from the back cause it made their stomachs hurt. Smmfh. I still get mad thinking about it.

Back