Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feelings...

Eartha Clit

Hi Beta.
Site President
One of my favorite sayings is "Never catch feelings" but I'm human and the shit happens. Its truly not in our control.

Why do people tell others not to catch feelings as if it's something bad? Why are people so afraid of catching feelings? I know my answer but I want to know yours.

Spill it.

I wouldn't say bad. It's kinda another way of saying don't get emotionally attached bc those feelings you have won't be reciprocated.
Pretty much a warning bc you might end up getting hurt imo.
It may suck and it may be unfair, but it is what it is.

Afraid of feelings maybe bc of insecurities or maybe they're not ready or open to being emotionally and mentally involved.

"It's just physical baby. You knew what it was lol." -From The Fuckboy Chronicles

Cuz people are afraid that someone they like might not like them if they knew this or that about them...
So they keep a lot to themselves to not catch feelings.

Because the more someone accepts you for who you are, and truly likes you for you.... The more you are into them as well..

And when that shit go bad.... It hurts..... Like a whole fucking lot..... That pain is scary.... So many people hide themselves in fear of that pain

I don't like catching feelings simply because once I've caught them, I want to act on it. I don't catch feelings fast but when I do, it ain't no bullshit. I be ready to ride for a nigga. I also want it to be reciprocated. Nobody wants to like a mf who don't like them back. That's a wack ass feeling.

I don't like catching feelings simply because once I've caught them, I want to act on it. I don't catch feelings fast but when I do, it ain't no bullshit. I be ready to ride for a nigga. I also want it to be reciprocated. Nobody wants to like a mf who don't like them back. That's a wack ass feeling.

Everybody plays the fool (sometimess)

It depends,

If someone warns you about a particular woman, and tells you not to catch feelings when kicking it with her, that means they're telling you her character is foul and the only thing she's good for is sex.

Now if someone says not to catch feelings period, that is just someone who is afraid to be hurt or played. It's ultimately a person who won't allow themselves to love or be loved.

I tend to catch feelings quick, but sometimes my interest fades just as fast as the feelings I caught...

It depends,

If someone warns you about a particular woman, and tells you not to catch feelings when kicking it with her, that means they're telling you her character is foul and the only thing she's good for is sex.

Now if someone says not to catch feelings period, that is just someone who is afraid to be hurt or played. It's ultimately a person who won't allow themselves to love or be loved.

I tend to catch feelings quick, but sometimes my interest fades just as fast as the feelings I caught...

So you just take their word for it?

One of my favorite sayings is "Never catch feelings" but I'm human and the shit happens. Its truly not in our control.

Why do people tell others not to catch feelings as if it's something bad? Why are people so afraid of catching feelings? I know my answer but I want to know yours.

Spill it.

well, as a person who has been involved with a few young ladies who initially were down with the casual hook up, initially, they all say they wont catch feelings, but after being around me for a while, they start wondering, then all of a sudden, they want the casual encounter to be a more permanent situation

they are afraid to catch feelings b/c it opens them on a level they didnt foresee getting to in the beginning.

you say, i'ma just call just this once, but then you start wondering, if she not on the phone with me, who she talking to then?

i dont caught feelings over some bomb ass puss tho...lol

i knew i was the only nigga that wanted to be in dem guts

too bad she didnt feel the same way

landscape_uktv-iacgmoof-2411-6.jpg

Everyone needs to master stoicism and learn how to apply it. You don't invest yourself in stoicism but rather use it when required.

Feelings are gonna be caught regardless. Congratulations...your human.

If was that easy turn them off & on, then we'd be androids. You can try all you want to avoid it, but eventually you'll give in. It happens.

Back