Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEARS!

Post one rational and one irrational fear. Let me start this out

Rational: Following a path in life to find out its a dead end/not fulfilling

Irrational: Being stabbed in the eye. I can't sleep with my face too close to a night stand or have anything near my eyes

rational : raccoons
irrational :raccoons

rational : raccoons
irrational :raccoons

I hate those damn things, I live by the forest reserves and them damn things are every where. They be all in the yard, running on the roof and all in the garbage cans.

Rational: Something happening and I wouldn't be able to provide for my family

Irrational: Spiders, those things creep me the fuck out

I hate those damn things, I live by the forest reserves and them damn things are every where. They be all in the yard, running on the roof and all in the garbage cans.

Rational: Something happening and I wouldn't be able to provide for my family

Irrational: Spiders, those things creep me the fuck out
i wanna change my rational...

i don't play both sides of the fence, but i still do have a lotta friends and associates who are for lack of better words, criminals, and i also have a very bad temper.......i'm also afraid that i'll have a bad day that might end in me being incarcerated

I still wanna ear some coon
giphy.gif

I've never really had any fears. Still don't.

I remember in early elementary school my teacher had us write down our fears or draw a picture or something and I lied and said tigers, but that was only because I couldn't think of anything.

<<>>

I've never really had any fears. Still don't.

I remember in early elementary school my teacher had us write down our fears or draw a picture or something and I lied and said tigers, but that was only because I couldn't think of anything.

<<>>
So you're saying you're not afraid of tigers?:really:

Rational: Dying without leaving behind some type of legacy.

Irrational: Going blind.

Rational: Failing at life.

Irrational: Zombie apocalypse. I would fear the living more than the dead.

Rational : losing family members prematurely

Irrational : killer clowns, driving down hills, never actualizing my goals.

Rational: Dying too soon, my boys not having a mom

Irrational: The boys turning 18, and leaving me alone in the house with their father

Nooooooooooooooooo :(

Post one rational and one irrational fear. Let me start this out

Rational: Following a path in life to find out its a dead end/not fulfilling

Irrational: Being stabbed in the eye. I can't sleep with my face too close to a night stand or have anything near my eyes

I was stabbed in my left eye when I was younger that shit is the worst. Fuckin eyeball was bleeding. Still have a mark in my eyeball

Rational: dying too soon and leaving my son alone

Irrational: walk in a dark room or bldg and something touch me. I'm going to fucking lose it if that happens.

Back