Welcome To aBlackWeb

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner

I'm just joking chi-town

But this post hitting....

Thing is nobody perfect, and as long as people allow these perfect perceptions of people be allowed to get fixated in their heads, they're always susceptible to character attacks to defeat their good works....

While I am unlikely to believe this shit, I am not completely dismissive of it, cuz mad men of power have been known to be monsters behind closed doors...

And recognizing that off top typically allows me to appreciate the good they did without giving too much of a fuck about their other self.....

I'm just glad the nigga put more attention into civil rights than eating pussy....

Cuz you know some niggaz can't keep their face outta pussy long enough to brush their teeth, let alone uplift a race

Exactly fam.

The majority of leaders are sociopaths and narcissist. You take that and add the fact that power corrupts and then you add the fact that a persons whole morality is likely to change when they find themselves trying to shoulder the weight of an entire peoples persecution and nothing suprises me. This is especially bad when it comes to the treatment of women.

Im still gonna respect all the great things a leader has done and acknowledge them as a piece of shit for the bad.

I knew it was about to come. When they was trying to expose a lot of black legendary icons. I said this back in January in the Nick Cannon thread where he talked about Marvin Gaye

A lot of past legends will get exposed this year. I won't be surprise if they attempt to pull up Dr. King's file

Although they tried to go there many years ago but I knew the direction that they were going. They were going to try to pull up on Dr. King

As I said before, I don't believe this shit. I mean I do believe MLK was getting it in with all the Civil Rights harlots, but I don't believe he was sitting around an laughing while a woman was being raped.

That said, what if the tape was released and it turned out to be real. That would be a tough one. I don't think anyone believes MLK is a perfect man, but if he was indeed laughing at a rape, that would be pretty disgusting. Racist white people would be calling for his statues to be torn down, streets to be renamed, and holiday to be taken away and what could we even say about it?

Context plays a role too.

Assume everything is true.

Maybe he wasn't actually laughing at the rape itself, but laughing at the rape accusation........when he knows full well that the lady in question wasn't forced to do anything against her will.

Huge difference.

I get where yall coming from with the "if they had all this back then why hold it and not release it then". Yall have to realize MLK was at the height of his power. Majority of black people whether they rocked with MLK or not wouldn't have believed some tapes from the government. We still rightfully so distrust this government till this day.

No matter the gov't entity its extremely hard to knock someone such as MLK off their perch at the height of their power and popularity. That is why they assassinated him cause shit like those tapes wouldn't have done a good enough job to stop the movement.

Releasing it now can do more damage. Old folks of that era dying off, middle aged folks either going to brush it off or go along with the #metoo shit, young folks will have a easier time digesting MLK rep being destroyed because they don't have a real connection to him or revere him like us and those before us do.

Shit makes sense to me. Just like they waited for that dude to write that book saying Malcolm X was gay. That dude Marble Manning would've gotten killed if he wrote that shit in Malcolm X prime. The shit really didn't get any traction but the fact he wrote that shit and it was promoted was fucked up enough.
So they just shot him instead?

Pretty efficient

I knew Martin was fuccin hoes bacc in 4th grade. I was on the web(I used to be smart) when I came across some wierd news articles of J Edgar buggin his calls and motel/ hotel rooms.One of the excerpts said he was yellin at this girl to call him Some crazy shit during sex. Like "I'm the greatest Negro in history" or sum like that.She did it too!

This is around the same time that Movie 'My Friend Martin' had me crying and shit

Even though the general public never heard them, I also read that he(Edgar) sent Coretta some of the audio. The fact is that she stood by him at such a moment, and she had the strength and presence of mind to stay by his side.She sacrificed ALL of Martin to the Civil rights Movement.

But With integration came no more Black Wall streets

What do you mean there came no more Black Wall streets? I mean we do have successful majority black communities in this country.

But if it’s true, let me go on record as hoping the chick he laughed about was white

I doubt that,but I'm not gonna just believe this shit with no proof
I would however pay money to hear MLK say "'International Association for the Advancement of Pussy-Eaters" in his preaching cadence at a speech

I'll you one thing: try to strip all of his works if you want, I'm still not goin to work the 3rd Monday of January.

Back