FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner

As I said before, I don't believe this shit. I mean I do believe MLK was getting it in with all the Civil Rights harlots, but I don't believe he was sitting around an laughing while a woman was being raped.

That said, what if the tape was released and it turned out to be real. That would be a tough one. I don't think anyone believes MLK is a perfect man, but if he was indeed laughing at a rape, that would be pretty disgusting. Racist white people would be calling for his statues to be torn down, streets to be renamed, and holiday to be taken away and what could we even say about it?

I'm just joking chi-town

But this post hitting....
Real talk, and this aint about MLK at all, there aint no such thing as a perfect person.

This applies to every great leader too, from any country, any race, any time in history.

Some of the greatest leaders in human history did the most fucked up things. Some of the worst people in history are some of the greatest leaders.

A person can do a few fucked up things and still do a bunch of great things too.

We always turn our leaders into godly beings. I personally always found it more interesting to take the good with the bad.

And im not saying this to say this shit about MLK is true or false, more like, even if it is true so what? It doesnt take from his accomplishments.
Thing is nobody perfect, and as long as people allow these perfect perceptions of people be allowed to get fixated in their heads, they're always susceptible to character attacks to defeat their good works....

While I am unlikely to believe this shit, I am not completely dismissive of it, cuz mad men of power have been known to be monsters behind closed doors...

And recognizing that off top typically allows me to appreciate the good they did without giving too much of a fuck about their other self.....

I'm just glad the nigga put more attention into civil rights than eating pussy....

Cuz you know some niggaz can't keep their face outta pussy long enough to brush their teeth, let alone uplift a race

As I said before, I don't believe this shit. I mean I do believe MLK was getting it in with all the Civil Rights harlots, but I don't believe he was sitting around an laughing while a woman was being raped.

That said, what if the tape was released and it turned out to be real. That would be a tough one. I don't think anyone believes MLK is a perfect man, but if he was indeed laughing at a rape, that would be pretty disgusting. Racist white people would be calling for his statues to be torn down, streets to be renamed, and holiday to be taken away and what could we even say about it?

Damn and keep all his monuments ip

We as black people could have a lot to say about that considering the despicable people white people honor and have statues of.

If that is how they feel they could start with the rapist himself and mass murderer Christopher Columbus

Last edited:
We as black people could have a lot to say about that considering the despicable people white people honor and have statues of.

If that is how they feel they could start with the rapist himself and mass murderer Christopher Columbus

But they are.

That's my point. They've started movements to take down statues for Columbus and change his holiday to Indigenous People's Day. They're doing the same with Civil War "heroes."

Reactions: JUDAH
But they are.

That's my point. They've started movements to take down statues for Columbus and change his holiday to Indigenous People's Day. They're doing the same with Civil War "heroes."

Well when all that happens and they get rid off all those holidays and statues then they come for MLK and we as black will still have plenty to say about the bullshit.

Well when all that happens and they get rid off all those holidays and statues then they come for MLK and we as black will still have plenty to say about the bullshit.

I'm not talking about their shit. You can talk about what they've done til you're blue in the face. That doesn't change the fact that we'd be faced witht he decision of whether we truly wanted to stand up for a guy that laughed as he witnessed a woman being raped. Saying "Well white people did a lot of bad stuff" wouldn't excuse what he allegedly did.

I'm not talking about their shit. You can talk about what they've done til you're blue in the face. That doesn't change the fact that we'd be faced witht he decision of whether we truly wanted to stand up for a guy that laughed as he witnessed a woman being raped. Saying "Well white people did a lot of bad stuff" wouldn't excuse what he allegedly did.

Never said it would excuse that just saying they got a long way to go before they can come for MLK and black people not have nothing to say about it.

I get where yall coming from with the "if they had all this back then why hold it and not release it then". Yall have to realize MLK was at the height of his power. Majority of black people whether they rocked with MLK or not wouldn't have believed some tapes from the government. We still rightfully so distrust this government till this day.

No matter the gov't entity its extremely hard to knock someone such as MLK off their perch at the height of their power and popularity. That is why they assassinated him cause shit like those tapes wouldn't have done a good enough job to stop the movement.

Releasing it now can do more damage. Old folks of that era dying off, middle aged folks either going to brush it off or go along with the #metoo shit, young folks will have a easier time digesting MLK rep being destroyed because they don't have a real connection to him or revere him like us and those before us do.

Shit makes sense to me. Just like they waited for that dude to write that book saying Malcolm X was gay. That dude Marble Manning would've gotten killed if he wrote that shit in Malcolm X prime. The shit really didn't get any traction but the fact he wrote that shit and it was promoted was fucked up enough.

The Malcom X shit didn't really stick though being that most folks already knew and openly spoke about how wild his Detroit Red days were.

The Malcom X shit didn't really stick though being that most folks already knew and openly spoke about how wild his Detroit Red days were.

I said it didn't gain any traction. Regardless of his wild Detroit Red days IMO most folks ain't know about any rumors of him supposedly doing gay shit.

I could be wrong but until that book I never heard anything about Malcolm Little and homosexual acts.