Favorite Thanksgiving Dish?

Dressing w/ the Italian sausage crumbles (my Aunt Sadie introduced/made to/for me, Lord rest her soul). That shit BUSSIN'!

Who else would it be?
Just wondering. If you got cleavage showing like that while cooking I wouldn't be worried about what your food taste like..... but then again you didn't know how to cook a steak so you better be nekkid when you cooking too distract.

Just wondering. If you got cleavage showing like that while cooking I wouldn't be worried about what your food taste like..... but then again you didn't know how to cook a steak so you better be nekkid when you cooking too distract.

Steak is for chumps.

Actually what really slaps is when you put the left over turkey/ham in a Hawaiian Roll!

Simple shit, but they be havin' me like.....

0PfNbpl.gif

Actually what really slaps is when you put the left over turkey/ham in a Hawaiian Roll!

Do u have a waffle iron.

Smash that sammich in the iron for a leftover cuban press.

#porkGang
#GoonWitTheSpoon

My moms always makes this shit wit the leftover turkey and gravy where she chop up the turkey throw it in the gravy and add onions too it with some pepper.

that shit be bangin

I honestly be looking forward to that more than i do the actual turkey

cant really say i got a favorite

i mean we all love ham, mac n cheese, dressing, yams, yadda yadda....all the shits good....we've eaten it our whole lives

we've been doing different shit the past couple of years

Speak for yourself. Never eaten pork and don't plan on it. I also never like the stuffing that is cooked in the turkey.

Give me the baked dressing with some gravy made from the juice of the turkey and I'm in fatboy heaven!

hey here's a thing

Turkey is wack no matter how you cook it

I've had some nice, expensive ass turkeys....fried, baked, glazed, injected, smoked, etc......still turkey

big dry ass bird...they need to stress em out, feed em butter or something shit

Don't be mad at the turkey cause your folks not doing it right! LLS

My mom used to cook her birds breast side down most of the way to keep the juices flowing down into the breast and then flip it later to crisp up the skin.

Stuffing and dressing the same shit right?

Dressing w/ the Italian sausage crumbles (my Aunt Sadie introduced/made to/for me, Lord rest her soul). That shit BUSSIN'!

Cause my dukes does this with the stuffing.