Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fauci Spotlights Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, the 34-Year-Old Black Woman at the Forefront of COVID Vaccine Development

Yeah, that I was shaking my head at, but here I didn't get it, took it as some flirty girl shit, unless she trying to get some white male attention and free drinks in her thigh high.

That's the problem.

Fauci put her name out there to make black people feel more comfortable about taking the vaccine.

Well, if it's true that she played a major role in developing the Moderna vaccine.........I'm not comfortable taking a vaccine from a doctor/scientist whose social media posts are similar to a common hoodrat/bird.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
That's the problem.

Fauci put her name out there to make black people feel more comfortable about taking the vaccine.

Well, if it's true that she played a major role in developing the Moderna vaccine.........I'm not comfortable taking a vaccine from a doctor/scientist whose social media posts are similar to a common hoodrat/bird.
Yea, cuz whites don't do nuance when it come to us. They think "See, she's black like you niggers" will suffice because they pretend we're a monolith

Thankfully detective Nasheed did that research that proves all skinfolk aint kinfolk

When people say black and latinos are at a higher risk they typically mean because they're still having to move out and about to go to work as opposed to others who have the ability to work from home and not have to travel as much. They're not talking some genetic marker that makes us more susceptible they're talking everyday life conditions that dont allow for them to be isolated and/or socially distanced. Instead they still gotta do shit like use public transportation to get to and from work which is something that can increase your risk factor.

You really could've just read the article you posted and not just the headline and avoided being this wrong on this one

Last edited:
As for the vaccine itself it's the right thing to be skeptical. There's nothing wrong with that but when folks get to spreading misinformation and random conspiracies, like the people who swore up and down that coronavirus and mask wearing was some plot to spread 5g or whatever it was, is when it becomes a problem.

When people say black and latinos are at a higher risk they typically mean because they're still having to move out and about to go to work as opposed to others who have the ability to work from home and not have to travel as much. They're not talking some genetic marker that makes us more susceptible they're talking everyday life conditions that dont allow for them to be isolated and/or socially distanced. Instead they still gotta do shit like use public transportation to get to and from work which is something that can increase your risk factor.

You really could've just read the article you posted and not just the headline and avoided being this wrong on this one
This old news bruh.i moved on.

And this has what to do with the pandemic
Only reason we really kno this bih is cause fauci put her on the front page to tell black people we can trust the vaccine.
So obviously people were gonna dig into her past and character.
And she's been found wanting

Only reason we really kno this bih is cause fauci put her on the front page to tell black people we can trust the vaccine.
So obviously people were gonna dig into her past and character.
And she's been found wanting

I get all that but let’s be real is her character going to impact anybody taking the vaccine?

Back