Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fauci Spotlights Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, the 34-Year-Old Black Woman at the Forefront of COVID Vaccine Development

Sooooo you're sayin...Black folks shouldn't take the vaccine? Even tho data show we are either catching it/dying from it at a high rate?

I understand not necessarily trusting the government, but it's weird that black people are questioning people that say blacks should get first dibs when it's widely known that blacks as a population has been harder hit. If they were working to prevent us from getting the vaccine, people would be complaining about that.

I understand not necessarily trusting the government, but it's weird that black people are questioning people that say blacks should get first dibs when it's widely known that blacks as a population has been harder hit. If they were working to prevent us from getting the vaccine, people would be complaining about that.

And THAT is what I was getyin ready to bring up.

If black folks were the first to get it..."Why we gotta be the ones to get it 1st? Naw I dont trust that. They using us as guinea pigs! Fucc dat vaccine!"

If black folks were last on the list..."Why the fucc we the last one to get the vaccine? We're the ones effected the highest in the country! See this is thst racism shyt we've been talkin about!"

Smh.

Sooooo you're sayin...Black folks shouldn't take the vaccine? Even tho data show we are either catching it/dying from it at a high rate?

We shouldn't take it because not enough black people............if any.............participated in the vaccine trials.

Spoke on this a few days ago.

Basically, a few months ago, a lot of people in the medical/scientific community were saying that more black people need to participate in these trials.

The only reason for them to say this is..........obviously............not enough black people were participating.

So, if not enough black people participated............we'd basically be the test subjects/guinea pigs for the vaccine.

Not a risk I'm willing to take.

Has anyone heard it said you cannot travel Internationally if you do not take the vaccine?

Not specifically.

What I've heard is that Europe is still banning people from the U.S. from coming in.

Other countries have their own individual policies.

Usually they'll require you to be quarantined for 14 days and/or tested upon arrival..............or have proof that you've already been tested.

Even with proof, you'd probably still have to be quarantined for whatever amount of time they require.

didn't read the link huh

1607923215720.png

1607923332461.png

Fucked up shit is minorities in America gonna be the last to get the vaccine anyways.

and THE COPS will be among the first ones to get it, so I'm rooting for those pigs to embrace the anti-vaxx bullshit they're reading on their racist facebook page

Meh, unless I'm missing something
Lol def missing. That tweet in itself is nothing but it further highlights her bedwenchery.

Did you read her original tweets worshipping white people and calling black people "niggas and nigga bitches"?

Lol def missing. That tweet in itself is nothing but it further highlights her bedwenchery.

Did you read her original tweets worshipping white people and calling black people "niggas and nigga bitches"?
Yeah, that I was shaking my head at, but here I didn't get it, took it as some flirty girl shit, unless she trying to get some white male attention and free drinks in her thigh high.

Back