Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father being petty or is this legit?

I see what you're saying. Its poor execution on both parts. Sometimes people disguise "getting their life" as "spending extra time" and run wild with it. So when the other opposes, then it's "you aint doin shit for the kid", yet not be about the kid at all
I can see that happening as well

I see what you're saying. Its poor execution on both parts. Sometimes people disguise "getting their life" as "spending extra time" and run wild with it. So when the other opposes, then it's "you aint doin shit for the kid", yet not be about the kid at all
I’m all on some bm on some f shit. But this ain’t that. Dude outta pocket On a comfortable every other weekend dude.

That can’t be respected.

Villages ain’t built in mom wanna have fun so imma block stuff.

He wrong

Even if he got put off that fire coochie and head....his seed is first or he shoulda pulled out.

Being with ya kid should never be a job or chore. If she thought of him first.... he should be thankful. She needs a gift off principle.

This needs to be built on

I’m all on some bm on some f shit. But this ain’t that. Dude outta pocket On a comfortable every other weekend dude.

That can’t be respected.

Villages ain’t built in mom wanna have fun so imma block stuff.

He wrong

Even if he got put off that fire coochie and head....his seed is first or he shoulda pulled out.

Being with ya kid should never be a job or chore. If she thought of him first.... he should be thankful. She needs a gift off principle.

This needs to be built on
You might be adding to the narrative a bit. Im just saying, with no contex, one shouldn't be expected to agree to a situation like this. I dont think anyone is owed anything.

is her bd Jordan?

pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

:hahaha:

You might be adding to the narrative a bit. Im just saying, with no contex, one shouldn't be expected to agree to a situation like this. I dont think anyone is owed anything.
He was cool Until she was about to have fun

At the end of the day you still have a child.

If mom can’t make a drs appointment dad needs to be a dad.
If mom can’t make a soccer game or if she wants her Coochie waxed for the next man, your child is your child.m
At all times you should be ready for her to walk away and leave you to raise the child
Shout out to @Dwayne @Duwop (I need that fade)@Young_Chitlin @mryounggun(I need that fade)and @pepi and a few others.

We as men need to always be ready to be men raising kids, even if it’s alone.

He was cool Until she was about to have fun

At the end of the day you still have a child.

If mom can’t make a drs appointment dad needs to be a dad.
If mom can’t make a soccer game or if she wants her Coochie waxed for the next man, your child is your child.m
At all times you should be ready for her to walk away and leave you to raise the child
Shout out to @Dwayne @Duwop (I need that fade)@Young_Chitlin @mryounggun(I need that fade)and @pepi and a few others.

We as men need to always be ready to be men raising kids, even if it’s alone.
*reads while son is upstairs on punishment for not doing schoolwork*

The events you mentioned are different than what was in the text. A doctor's appointment is not a vacation. Of course a single mother deserves a chance to get away, but as adults with lives, we should be able to plan these things out and not put people on the spot. No one likes to be suprised. My children's mother catch me at a time my checking account aint lookin right, I may not have the means. Thats why planning is vital. We're both adults, we should be able to respect each others time also.

She couldve worded it better, for a more positive response

"It's not what you say, its how you say it"

She hit up the dad cuz she thought ya don't pay a parent to watch their own kid. Doesn't sound like she offers week long visits for the hell of it so he prolly sensed the scheme. She could have a week off once a month but she never set that routine up 😉

*reads while son is upstairs on punishment for not doing schoolwork*

The events you mentioned are different than what was in the text. A doctor's appointment is not a vacation. Of course a single mother deserves a chance to get away, but as adults with lives, we should be able to plan these things out and not put people on the spot. No one likes to be suprised. My children's mother catch me at a time my checking account aint lookin right, I may not have the means. Thats why planning is vital. We're both adults, we should be able to respect each others time also.
As a once custodial father

Kids don’t plan when then sick,

God laughs at our plans. He has the last say so, do me respecting time I agree with but as a parent, my time is no longer mine to waste.
Mother pussy was good but I can’t see avengers this week while I’m with lil man cuz his belly ache.

As a once custodial father

Kids don’t plan when then sick,

God laughs at our plans. He has the last say so, do me respecting time I agree with but as a parent, my time is no longer mine to waste.
Mother pussy was good but I can’t see avengers this week while I’m with lil man cuz his belly ache.
Dos, you changing the topic, Bruh. We'll have to agree to disgree 🤜🏾🤛🏾

If this is real, the mere mention of an appropriate parenting time, would mean that it’s a court appointed agreement. And his pettiness would guide me to believe that he got jerked in family court, so he ain’t about doing her no favors, seeing as her getting the court involved did him no favors. And he’s a father by default, he don’t give a actual fuck about the kid

Fuck outta here. Nigga said ‘Pay me to parent my child!’. That boy tripping.

And this doesn’t need a deep dive because it’s all right there. He was more than happy to have the kid for extra time...until he realized that that time would be advantageous to and doing a favor for mom.

At THAT point, it was a problem.

one of the few arguments me and my son’s mom got into was about me dropping him off with her for a couple hours for something that she didn’t deem ‘drop off worthy’.She got mad when I picked him up and we were talking and I told him what it was for. And I said ‘Let me ask you a question. On the MANY times you need me to come scoop him up during your 50%, you notice that I never ask why or what for or anything? That’s because that doesn’t matter. You need me to take care of him during your time. He’s OUR son. So I’m either busy and can’t come get him or I’m not and I can. The reason don’t matter at all. So what you think my answer would be you called me randomly on a Saturday morning and needed me to take care of him for a few hours?’.

She immediately and profusely apologized. Because she know that Im right.

Thats how real co-parenting works. We’re still a family. A small family. A broken family. But a family. And families pick up each other’s slack. These days, when I say ‘Oh shit, I gotta go do xyz. I need to drop the boy off!’, I expect her reply to be some version of ‘Cool. Let me know when.’, unless she has some prior engagement or is really going through or just can’t at that time.

This nigga just don’t get it. But mad people don’t get it. SMH.

Shit like this bothers me. If y’all couldn’t tell.

Back