Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fat Joe says rappers stole from him; Parlae and Young Dro responds

test
Crack was right about the make it rain shit nobody can take that away.

He prolly should’ve just kept quiet about it though cuz HE understands and respects the Hip Hop aspect of it as a Bronx nigga...Suing or something would be un-hiphop..The MC’s in the park took eachother concepts and styles all the time.

The underlying venom for NY is the driving factor for all that screwface shit they doing tho but it’s whatever.

lol, Joe accusing anyone of biting considering how he rode on the coat tails of the South in the late 2000’s is wild.
Fuckin word..

"Now what is everybody so mad at the South for?
change your game up, switch to Southpaw" - make it rain

...but they bit him now?🤔🙄

Lean back is super classic. Everytime that came on in the club I refused to dance.

I got tired of that song about a month when it came out.

Back in those clubbing days, I always prefer Lean With It over Lean Back. Lean with it is my goat snap record

How many southern rappers tried to sound like they were from NY

How many new York rappers tried to reinvent themselves to sound like Southern rappers and the Southern sound?
TI who was running around w that while King Of The South title for a while prided himself on having a East Coast flow and not being a typical southern rapper

TI who was running around w that while King Of The South title for a while prided himself on having a East Coast flow and not being a typical southern rapper
IDC what that man has said. No one who has listened to him since his first single has ever thought he had an east Coast flow

Not a good example

Back