Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fat Joe says rappers stole from him; Parlae and Young Dro responds

test
i thought he implied shoulder lean copied make it rain and lean with it copied lean back

either way i think joe is full of shit
I think he’s saying both Shoulder Lean and Lean Wit It are copying Lean Back and some other song is copying Make It Rain.

Fucking vulture. This is what happens when guests get too comfortable. He's been around way too long to not be arrogant and entitled so I get it...

Reactions: GNS
Fucking vulture. This is what happens when guests get too comfortable. He's been around way too long to not be arrogant and entitled so I get it...

Joe is weird. I don't think it's fair to call him a culture vulture. He loves Hip Hop and he's been contributing to it for a long time. For whatever reason though, he's not satisfied with claiming his lane and the respect he rightfully deserves. The older he gets, the more he wants to rewrite history to make it seem like he and Ricans in general are more important to the culture than they actually are.

Is this true? If so, homey looking crazy...Joe cant file lawsuits over the word lean but if homie named dropped...lol

Ohhhh shit.
Yea now that I think about it 2 dudes on that song had "lean back" lines in their verses. I thought it was lazy writing when I first heard it, like y'all on the same song, use different punchlines.

Dude must've forgot that part of the song in his rant even tho I wouldn't go so far as to say they were stealing more like a shout out

Make It Rain was made after Shoulder Lean so I don’t see how Dro is making it seem like Joe was hating…he was saluting

Which goes back to Joes original point that he started the “lean” trend

He’s basically saying that he fathered the shit

Back