Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe Responds to Big Pun's Widow Claiming He Owes Her Family Royalties

How Biggie mother felt about Diddy? Didn't Diddy handle that pretty well?

Fat Joe should had done the same.

He apparently says he did. She says otherwise. It sounds like legally Joe don't OWE her anything. Ethically on some my homeboy just died let me make sure his family is str8 for life, does he? Who knows. Maybe if they had a better relationship this wouldn't be a problem. Pun sister came out and admitted that this woman was gonna shoot Joe and was outside his house w the burner and Joe didn't come home. She also alleges that she had a hand in pun dying...messy

Yeah but still. How much are they expecting to still get off those albums to this day?

On line his net worth still between 2-3mill…that’s nuttin to sneeze at if you really out here hurtin’…

Yeah but still. How much are they expecting to still get off those albums to this day?

I have no idea how the financials break down. But dude had multiple platinum records, singles and features. I know the music business ain't shit, but damn. U should be good off ONE platinum album, let alone two, no?
Remy clearly don't fuck w Puns widow either, so there's that too.

Considering it was the late 90's, he was signed to a major label, and he had a successful single it was probably expected that he'd go platinum.

I have no idea how the financials break down. But dude had multiple platinum records, singles and features. I know the music business ain't shit, but damn. U should be good off ONE platinum album, let alone two, no?
Depending on his deal and how they spent money I'm sure he wasn't in a bad spot, but definitely not a good enough spot to provide for 3 kids and a wife. Not sure if he toured much either

This chick STILL on this? Gwooorl...if you don't saddown some-damn-where

She does this every couple of years...as I was reading what she said, I was like 'hol'up...this is some old shit'
I was literally coming in here to say the same shit. I swear this is a story with her every once in a while

Clearly it’s not enough cause she’s asking for more.

Back