Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe Responds to Big Pun's Widow Claiming He Owes Her Family Royalties

What happened Chris Rivers?

He put out a bad album couple years ago and disappeared....

Jus checked his IG he gettin BIG like his pops since last time i seen him

I think he still rapping, he been appearing on those Rolling Deep tracks DJ Kay Slay be doing. But honestly I would've thought Joe would put in the word for him to sign a management deal with Roc Nation seeing that he is Pun son and Joe supposedly was Pun best friend, etc.

I think he still rapping, he been appearing on those Rolling Deep tracks DJ Kay Slay be doing. But honestly I would've thought Joe would put in the word for him to sign a management deal with Roc Nation seeing that he is Pun son and Joe supposedly was Pun best friend, etc.

Joe don't run Roc Nation so he can put in a word all he wants if they don't wanna sign him ain't much he can do

Cosign. He wasn't as popular as Biggie or 2Pac. He really only had 1 real album, 1 compilation album, and one posthumous album.

And as far as hits go, I'm Still Not A Player is probably his only radio hit.

its so hard and 100% were hits. But then again I’m in New York and those songs got played here a lot. I’m not sure about everywhere else

I mean i've said on here before it definitely fucked up my ability to listen to his music. See a man chasing his wife with a shotgun can take the fun out of hearing him rap about being a gun toting drug slanging rap God.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so if he shot someone on camera would it be the same ?? Or only because it was his wife or a woman.

I with Joe on this one

nah they arent on good terms either

None of that shit will matter if they got shitty spending habits

Nah you can set up a trust so the person gets, say, $1,000 per month with 5% simple interest for the rest of their life. Or $2,000 per month with 3% simple interest for the rest of their life... depending on how old the person is.

Back