Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe Responds to Big Pun's Widow Claiming He Owes Her Family Royalties

video_image-486818.jpg

video_image-486819.jpg

video_image-486820.jpg

Fat Joe hit back at Big Pun's widow, Liza Rios, after she claimed that Joe is withholding royalties from Pun's family.

Liza hit back at N.O.R.E. saying that Fat Joe wants an apology for Pun's widow and other family members falsely claiming that he stole from Big Pun after his death. Liza stated in the comments of the Instagram video, "Joe want me to apologize to him for me going after what was rightfully my families!?? He is responsible for over 2.3 million in royalties that was never paid to Pun it’s all in the court papers! All public info!"

Fat Joe then responded to Liza, telling her, "@iamlizarios tellem about that money i got you when he died you spent it then put out that documentary you want holding pun down on that doc just say the truth I've always been [100] with pun and Nore knows that."

He added, "@iamlizarios i never lost that case i never owed you a cent he is still unrecouped you was sitting their when the judge asked you why I'm here i owed nothing just say the truth that's all."

Angela Rios says that the court documents are public record....Did she ever post them? We all know that most people in the music business are trash but Fat Joe does have a ring truth to it.....He has been saying for years that he gave them the money from the posthumous albums and said the money was spent unwisely.....he's never changed his story.....I don't know about this one

Last edited:
How Biggie mother felt about Diddy? Didn't Diddy handle that pretty well?

Fat Joe should had done the same.

Back