Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe claims, when he was beefing with 50 cent, no one in Miami played 50's music & Joe lost a 10 million dollar Jordan deal cuz of 50

He wasnt getting 10 million Over 50 years.

I don’t believe him. Especially being damn near a decade ago when they really wasn’t giving out money.

Believe him if you want. But shit is a lie

Where did your dumbass see in anything I posted that said I believed him.

Nigga you dropped this like it proves you right. lol

It doesn't.

From said article.

"other players earn more"

last I checked 40 million is more than 10 million.

Stop this. Ain't no reputable player signing no sneaker deal for just 10 million.
Guess reading comprehension is not ur forte .....”other players earn more” means in general not with Jordan Brand lol they followed up that statement by giving u examples of others who earn more via sneaker deals unreleased to Jordan Brand

Lebron and KD are not signed to Jordan Brand

Guess reading comprehension is not ur forte .....”other players earn more” means in general not with Jordan Brand lol they followed up that statement by giving u examples of others who earn more via sneaker deals unreleased to Jordan Brand

Lebron and KD are not signed to Jordan Brand

I read the article perfectly fine.

You thought you had something but you didn't

Unless all them players signed 1 year deals, then they all made MORE than 10 million dollars.

Btw Jordan brand athletes don’t get 10 million deals but Fat Joe is?

Dumbass. SMH

I read the article perfectly fine.

You thought you had something but you didn't

Unless all them players signed 1 year deals, then they all made MORE than 10 million dollars.

Dumbass. SMH
But we don’t know that do we ? What we know is niggas weren’t getting no 10 million a year fucking w Jordan

So y'all slow ass niggas thought Fat Joe meant 10 mil a year and not a 10 million total contract.

tenor.gif

So y'all slow ass niggas thought Fat Joe meant 10 mil a year and not a 10 million total contract.

tenor.gif
look bruh
i don’t care if it was for one year or it was for ten million years
there ain’t no way in hell jordan brand was going to give fat fucking joe ten million usa dollars to sell no fucking sneakers
period
what part of this is you not understanding?

look bruh
i don’t care if it was for one year or it was for ten million years
there ain’t no way in hell jordan brand was going to give fat fucking joe ten million usa dollars to sell no fucking sneakers
period
what part of this is you not understanding?

Fat Joe has a huge Latino following. He's one of the few Latino OGs.

Seriously, if you think about it, how many Latino rappers can you think of on Joey Crack's level?

He doesn't have to be better than Jay and Nas, he just has to be the best Latino MC and he's worth $10M.

Edit. Same way Eminem isn't better than Jay, Nas or whoever else, but he's the best White MC.

Fat Joe has a huge Latino following. He's one of the few Latino OGs.

Seriously, if you think about it, how many Latino rappers can you think of on Joey Crack's level?

He doesn't have to be better than Jay and Nas, he just has to be the best Latino MC and he's worth $10M.

Edit. Same way Eminem isn't better than Jay, Nas or whoever else, but he's the best White MC.
nigga fat joe has like ten albums and combined sales for all those albums is less than 2 million. he has never headlined a major tour. he has never had a popping clothing line, let alone sneakers. ten years ago he was trying to sell pyramind schemes. how the fuck you putting him in the same category of nas, eminem and jay z businesswise?

furthermore neither 50 cent nor jay z got ten million dollars for their deals with reebok in 2004...
how/why in the fuck you’d think nike would give FAT FUCKING JOE a ten million dollar deal?

kill yourself

nigga fat joe has like ten albums and combined sales for all those albums is less than 2 million. he has never headlined a major tour. he has never had a popping clothing line, let alone sneakers. ten years ago he was trying to sell pyramind schemes. how the fuck you putting him in the same category of nas, eminem and jay z businesswise?

furthermore neither 50 cent nor jay z got ten million dollars for their deals with reebok in 2004...
how/why in the fuck you’d think nike would give FAT FUCKING JOE a ten million dollar deal?

kill yourself

First of all, saying "kill yourself" is immature and unneccessary.

Second of all, you didn't answer the question; How many Latino MCs are on Fat Joe's level? He doesn't have to outsell Jay, Nas or Eminem, all he has to do is be able to reach Latinos that buy sneakers.

Can you think of a better spokesperson/role model to sell sneakers to Latinos?

You're overstating this whole Fat Joe has a huge Latino following thing. I doubt anyone in the Latin community would be influenced to buy J's cause he's rocking a pair lol

First of all, saying "kill yourself" is immature and unneccessary.

Second of all, you didn't answer the question; How many Latino MCs are on Fat Joe's level? He doesn't have to outsell Jay, Nas or Eminem, all he has to do is be able to reach Latinos that buy sneakers.

Can you think of a better spokesperson/role model to sell sneakers to Latinos?
kill yourself

Back