Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe claims, when he was beefing with 50 cent, no one in Miami played 50's music & Joe lost a 10 million dollar Jordan deal cuz of 50

Link

Cause no way CP3, Melo, or Luka signing w/ Jordan brand for just 10 mil and leaving millions more on the table.

Especially Melo

I meant 10 million per year or little more

Nike gave Zion 7 year 75 millions. Yes. Nike still owns a big part of Jordan brand

And only like 4 athletes in the world have bigger deals.

So they just giving out money like that

IDK about sneakers, but imma lean to Jordan prob doesnt pay like that. My reasoning is the shoes literally sell themselves. So it makes no sense for them to spend a ton in marketing for some athlete to promote them.

Jordan doesn't own Jordan brand. Nike does. So he isn't the one handing out contracts, Nike is.

Also they just signed Zion for 75 mil, so they are spending money.

Nigga you dropped this like it proves you right. lol

It doesn't.

From said article.

"other players earn more"

last I checked 40 million is more than 10 million.

Stop this. Ain't no reputable player signing no sneaker deal for just 10 million.

only like 15 players make any "real money" with shoe deals. and only like 4-5 make big big money, bron, kd, curry and zion. BUt regardless, the main point of this is that fat joe was not going to make no 10 million with jordan brand. idgaf what he says.

only like 15 players make any "real money" with shoe deals. and only like 4-5 make big big money, bron, kd, curry and zion. BUt regardless, the main point of this is that fat joe was not going to make no 10 million with jordan brand. idgaf what he says.
I mean.......he lied about people in Miami playing 50s music, how you gunna believe the numbers from his shoe deal, especially when he wasnt even an athlete or a top rapper.

I mean.......he lied about people in Miami playing 50s music, how you gunna believe the numbers from his shoe deal, especially when he wasnt even an athlete or a top rapper.

That early to mid 2000's.... :ualreadyknow:

He had or was on some hits from 2002 to like 2008/9

Did NIKE sign him or Jordan brand. And im sure its 75 mil over x amount of years, not a year.

75M over 7 years.

4th highest shoe contract in the world

Nike/Jordan rarely pay over 10 A year. Rarely if ever.

Luka signed but his numbers are not being released

Back