Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Joe claims, when he was beefing with 50 cent, no one in Miami played 50's music & Joe lost a 10 million dollar Jordan deal cuz of 50

Fat Joe on IG live exaggerating shit.Says Miami aint fuck with 50cent at his height. No clubs or radio would play his music. I dont know about clubs, but I was in my teens down here when 50 was at his height and it was a 100% fact that i heard his music all over the radio. So I'm sure they also played it in the club.
Back then Dj Khaled was with TerrorSquad so he prob didnt play 50 on his nightly show or if he got a club gig.And maybe other Djs to be on his good side didnt play 50 if they knew Joe was in the club that night. But Fat Joes dick riders really convinced him all of south Fl didnt fuck with 50, over him & he believed it lol. Then lost the Jordan deal.
But Jalen Rose really was saying Joe made Miami hot for NY niggas, and he was the first to go there, man wtf.

Even though they are two niggas that I know for a FACT will get it poppin', Fat Joe vs. 50 has always been one of my least favorite rap beefs. I couldn't tell you why.

Marley Marl claims he was the first one from NY to open up MIA musically .... he actually claimed he was the one who introduced the 808 bass drum machine to MIA

There never seemed to be anything behind the beef honestly. I know Pun was one of the rapper to catch feelings over How to Rob and 50 might have said some unflattering shit about Joe in the same way he talked recklessly about a lot of rappers, but it always seemed like the beef was made up for pub.

I don't get Joe's angle in bringing this up. 50 still was the highest selling rapper easily in 2005 so either Joe is lying/not remembering correctly and MIA did play 50's music....OR MIA didn't play his music but is so irrelevant that it didn't effect 50's sales at all.

I remember NORE telling a story of how he got the 'Super Thug' beat. Said Pharell gave him the beat right before he was flying down to Miami and told him to listen to it there. Thats gotta be around 97/98. Was Joe even that nigga back then to have pull liek that?

There never seemed to be anything behind the beef honestly. I know Pun was one of the rapper to catch feelings over How to Rob and 50 might have said some unflattering shit about Joe in the same way he talked recklessly about a lot of rappers, but it always seemed like the beef was made up for pub.

50 got mad over them working with Ja

Back