Welcome To aBlackWeb

holy shit!!!.....i can see why Tyreese was pissed.....I wasted 3 hrs of my life watching this instead of another fantastical fuckfest in Fast & The Furious.....these niggas was driving muscle cars around an island linked together......while tied to a helicopter.....lmaooooo

i get it cheesy action movie with great effects and incredible fight scenes but naw this was just some shit from the jump....they tried it...i'm sure a part 2 is coming(if not a trilogy b/c the numbers warrant it) and I'm glad i woke up a long time ago and stopped wasting my time and money on these wack ass movies.....they literally could've named this Sobbs and Haw and it could've just been totally separate from the FF franchise but the Rock had to cash in on the name and get that bag....smart dumb move IMO

Just finished watching the movie. That final battle went from night to day and perfect conditions to a storm with the quickness lol

And the way Brixton was wooping their asses lol. The type of internal bleeding/injuries they should have had

Back