Welcome To aBlackWeb

This looks ridiculously hilarious like Crank! I’m here for the obsurdity. I’m going to the theater, turn my brain off and have a fun summer movie experience. Everything ain’t supposed to be Gone With The Wind

Movie was pretty damn good!

I thought it was about to get wack when they went back to Hawaii and decided to fight with spears and axes, but it turned out ok. Probably would have been better had they stayed with the technology, but I give props to the Rock for honoring his homeland.

I did like that they kept the fast and furious feel with the vehicles, especially using the NOS on the trucks in Hawaii.

Movie was pretty damn good!

I thought it was about to get wack when they went back to Hawaii and decided to fight with spears and axes, but it turned out ok. Probably would have been better had they stayed with the technology, but I give props to the Rock for honoring his homeland.

I did like that they kept the fast and furious feel with the vehicles, especially using the NOS on the trucks in Hawaii.
Samoa fam...K Hart cameo was hilarious

Took my mom to see this while on vacation with her. This movie was crazy and the only reason I watched it was because of her. She likes action movies and even she said it was too much. Lmao. I knew from the trailers it was going to be super unrealistic but man............. they made the non mechanical and drug enhanced characters super heroes also. Lmao.

I did like the 2 unexpected cameos eventhough their characters comedy style isn't usually what I'm in to, I thought the unexpected cameo made it funnier than their actual jokes. Well the 2nd cameo did have a few more solid jokes than the 2nd.

Like folks posted, this is definitely one movie you don't try to find logic in or you will be pissed.

Back