Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fans Rally Behind ‘Cosby Show’ Actor Geoffrey Owens After Outlets Shame Him For Gig At Trader Joe’s

Can't stand people with camara phones. Always trying to be first with a Hot Take. Whether he made big money or not a)the Cosby Show ended 25 years ago b) Only the Huxtables were lawyers and doctors. Man's gotta eat, which clearly, he is...

I mean we'd all look at some one that we knew made 10s of millions of dollars sideways if we saw them doing a menial job. This guy had a small part on a show a long time ago though, so I'm not sure why anyone would assume he'd be ballin after all this time.

lol true, but it's still a good gesture.
lol, this all i be trying get AP to recognize when i say trendy... ppl do shit for show....and it's noticeable....

everybody jumping in to defend homie....and tyler cashes in.....

does this call happen if the story doesn't break?

does the call really even happen? or is it just a cool tweet?

shit like this.....just stands out to me

I peeped his resume online. Dude has been doing his stuff. I guess the 9 - 5 is his between gig job. People just assumed that he's out here doing bad.

Nicki Minaj sent the nigga 25k and he sent it to charity :foh5:

Pride is a mf

I peeped his resume online. Dude has been doing his stuff. I guess the 9 - 5 is his between gig job. People just assumed that he's out here doing bad.

Bruh.

If you gotta have a job at Traders Joe you aint doing that well. He living check to check

Back