Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Reunion Playlist

Oh and it's probably right to throw some aretha Franklin in there

Man hell yea, I threw that Aretha in there early cause I dont even wanna deal with niggas asking me where its at. I made sure to put her joints throughout the playlist

I'm tellin you, don't sleep on that Paul Hardcastle joint.

Ayo I got it bruh, props on those joints you dropped. Some of them shits I aint recognize just by name but when I started playing em I knew what I was listening to.

oh yeah, you gotta have some hustle joints too:

If your fam is from Detroit or Chicago:

If they're from Bmore:

Although there's a different mix of Rise Up that was more popular in Bmore that had a piano running through it. @King Du is that the one I'm thinking of?

U talking about this???

Cuz this MY SHIT!!!!!

pbklxn.gif

Bout to have me make a house music thread..... Shit

My bad on getting back a few hours late.

But that playlist has everything you need for a family reunion. You can add a few extras of your own in a playlist to give it your own flavor but the foundation is all there brother.

And oh yeah... do not shuffle. It has been deliberately sequenced to perfection.
imma check this out later

None of our family reunions are complete without Boney M. My grandmum loves them

This playlist loaded bruh got everything from Earth, Wind & Fire to Percy sledge. Only thing that really fucks it up is the new nigga shit but I made sure I didnt put much of that. Pretty sure I added more 90s hip & r&b than the new shit. I know the lil niggas will be good for the most part as long as they got a couple new dance tracks

Back