Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Reunion Playlist

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
Aight, so I meant to make this thread like a few weeks ago but I never got around to it and now I got til Friday to get this shit done.

I'm in charge of the music at the Family Reunion this year its a 2 day event. Y'all think yall can help me out with building this playlist? all I need is song suggestions.

I already got a shit load of old school. Like Earth Wind & Fire, the Temptations, etc.. but feel free to drop songs by them cause I may of missed somethin. One of my aunts also informed me that I aint go back far enough for them.. She mentioned Percy Sledge but thats the only artist I can remember her naming.

There will be people of all ages there so of course ima need some new school main stream shit. Like the popular dance songs, the joints thats getting most burn on the radio, etc.. some 90s hip hop & r&b, line dance songs.

You can just drop names or lanks it don't matter & I'll go through and pick some to add to the playlist.

Any of the following gap band:

Early in the morning
Yearning for your love
Outstanding

EbQRpPF.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Spotify

Prolly gone cop youtube red too

My bad on getting back a few hours late.

But that playlist has everything you need for a family reunion. You can add a few extras of your own in a playlist to give it your own flavor but the foundation is all there brother.

And oh yeah... do not shuffle. It has been deliberately sequenced to perfection.

My bad on getting back a few hours late.

But that playlist has everything you need for a family reunion. You can add a few extras of your own in a playlist to give it your own flavor but the foundation is all there brother.

And oh yeah... do not shuffle. It has been deliberately sequenced to perfection.

Ohh shit! Good lookin out bruh

Bruh... If you don't throw a hip hop spin on this shit...

And watch how many folks get up and get them creaky joints to moving to this shit here.

Edit: Dead at the first comment on this Paul Hardcastle joint:

"This song has been played at every black family reunion."

Delfonics:
Walk right up to the sun
Hey love

Loose ends:
Hanging on a string

Every micheal jackson song including love never felt so good

Roy ayers:
Everybody loves the sunshine

Mark morrison:
Return of the mack