Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Fake Woke" - Tom McDonald (Pro-Conservative Rap has breached hip-hop, it seems...)

Motherfuckers on my FB constantly share dudes music. Fucking despise it. Political or not, dude is a shock value rapper.

not mister B with the huey p avi while capeing for biden, celebrating Kopmala and calling a Black woman darkie for calling out a racist supreme court judge ???

View attachment 462206
That's right!

He did say to you that based on Ruth Ginsberg

Bruhhhh

Mister B legit has a thing for protecting white democrats

And he will attack his own to do it

Wow

D3F83330-BF4D-4342-8E94-60834AAA4C96.jpeg

what made you choose huey anyway @Mister B. ???

seems like you two have vastly different ideologies. seems like obama or herman cain would fit you better

:tuh:

Youtube pays based on every thousand views on a video, and even then it's not very much. His videos might even be demonetized.

as for free promo, again no one is saying anything good about him. not good promo
:smh:

It doesn't belong here

when you search this trash on Google ablackweb.com will pop up in the results

That's not ok

And free promo has nothing to do with what people are saying about him. This thread is bringing PUBLICLY, be it good or bad

How's Tommy benefiting from this thread when no one has said anything positive about him?
And since you jumped with the cape...

Wussup with calling him "Tommy"

The thread title says "Tom"

I've never heard of him before Mister Toby introduced him

You seem kinda familiar

Like how Young Thug Fans call him "Thugger" ?

Last edited:
Such a bizarre direction this thread has taken. Im glad that even though the thread is for this "artist", he still manages to be the least talked about thing in this thread.

The nerve of this plant. Bleached-ass D Smoke. You know my political views, cac. Selective ignorance ain't the business here.

Fake-ass Ankhs STILL shown no proof of actually putting in work to make those pro-black dreams he rides others on a reality.

I asked you three months ago, and I'm asking again.....what the fuck kind of work do YOU do to ride so hard for black people and the black community as a whole?
giphy.gif

I'll wait.
Still waiting, white boy. Show your deeds.

But I expect nothing less then deflection tactics from ain't-shit mammals and the fake ass Umars on ABW.

As long as you keep letting the queen Ankh she-mammal put the battery in your back, it makes sense you're so reckless behind that keyboard.

Pause @ you still referencing my feet. What kinda shit you on out here?

Still waiting, white boy. Show your deeds.

But I expect nothing less then deflection tactics from ain't-shit mammals and the fake ass Umars on ABW.

As long as you keep letting the queen Ankh she-mammal put the battery in your back, it makes sense you're so reckless behind that keyboard.
Fam.. the receipts are out

Your misguided loyalty to white people has you constantly attacking black people who aren't loyal to them

You called race "darkie" while protecting Ruth Ginsberg

You attack me out of nowhere because you're protecting Biden

These are DOCUMENTED facts

The patterns are real

I'm not even trying to argue or snap on your gargoyle feet

Im being serious

You have a Plantation mentality

"We sick boss"

You need to look inward my brother. Deadass

This isn't smoke...

Fam.. the receipts are out

Your misguided loyalty to white people has you constantly attacking black people who aren't loyal to them

You called race "darkie" while protecting Ruth Ginsberg

You attack me out of nowhere because you're protecting Biden

These are DOCUMENTED facts

The patterns are real

I'm not even trying to argue or snap on your gargoyle feet

Im being serious

You have a Plantation mentality

"We sick boss"

You need to look inward my brother. Deadass

This isn't smoke...
All these lies. It's one thing to try to be funny; its something else to flat-out lie.

Who protecting who? I called HER out for the same reason I called YOU out; y'all don't so shit for the communities you claim to champion. RBG and Biden has zero to do with it, and you know that.

I know you can read, so read my last quote about Biden.....aka the REAL receipts.

And this is where you lose most of us.

The majority of us on here that voted for Biden this time have REPEATEDLY said two things:

1) Under any other circumstance, fuck Biden. Most people would’ve voted third party in the last election if Biden was running against anyone else not named Donnie Dumbass.

2) Not voting was NEVER an option.

Stop hearing what you want to hear, and actually LISTEN to what’s being said.
Never knew I could champion or protect a muhfucka and say "fuck em" all at once.

Cap. Just CAP EVERYWHERE.

Like I said, you still ain't disproved any of my statements said about you:

1) You'se a cac plant on ABW....or you least a white boy frontin on here.

2) You don't do SHIT for the black community. You been ducking ALL that smoke on this bitch FOREVER.

Stop cappin. Start PRODUCING, Cac.

And stop with my feet. You sound even more suspect than usual, duke.

All these lies. It's one thing to try to be funny; its something else to flat-out lie.

Who protecting who? I called HER out for the same reason I called YOU out; y'all don't so shit for the communities you claim to champion. RBG and Biden has zero to do with it, and you know that.

I know you can read, so read my last quote about Biden.....aka the REAL receipts.

Never knew I could champion or protect a muhfucka and say "fuck em" all at once.

Cap. Just CAP EVERYWHERE.

Like I said, you still ain't disproved any of my statements said about you:

1) You'se a cac plant on ABW....or you least a white boy frontin on here.

2) You don't do SHIT for the black community. You been ducking ALL that smoke on this bitch FOREVER.

Stop cappin. Start PRODUCING, Cac.

And stop with my feet. You sound even more suspect than usual, duke.
You're using the cac word

But you support them in multiple ways

I don't at all

You were up at 1:43am promoting cacs when you posted this video

You attack people with ZERO ties to cacs

You are loyal to cacs and my rhetoric makes you insecure about your loyalty

I don't wanna beef

I want you to see the error of your ways

Your affinity for cacs comes from DECADES of you pretending they're on your side

Again, they are not on your side

You are on their side

Attacking fed up black people won't make them love you back...

Back