Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Fake Woke" - Tom McDonald (Pro-Conservative Rap has breached hip-hop, it seems...)

Lol ayo wtf y’all niggas talking about. I think it’s all agreed this song is trash. Ic hates democrats and niggas who vote. Mister B hates dark skin people and non voters.
I hate em all

Mister B is a loyal Democrat pawn

Mister b is one of these puppets who pretend being democrat is being pro black

He's gonna come back in here lying on me so he can further protect white people he pretends are on his side

Everything mister b will say to me is to protect white people from criticism that they deserve

He's the democrats bulletproof Niggavest

I've been aware of him for over a year due to youtube rappers and reaction videos.

This to say, I can't tell if he's actually conservative or just one of these "fuck em all" white boys that enjoy stirring the pot and causing drama.

Mister b is one of these puppets who pretend being democrat is being pro black

He's gonna come back in here lying on me so he can further protect white people he pretends are on his side

Everything mister b will say to me is to protect white people from criticism that they deserve

He's the democrats bulletproof Niggavest
The nerve of this plant. Bleached-ass D Smoke. You know my political views, cac. Selective ignorance ain't the business here.

Fake-ass Ankhs STILL shown no proof of actually putting in work to make those pro-black dreams he rides others on a reality.

I asked you three months ago, and I'm asking again.....what the fuck kind of work do YOU do to ride so hard for black people and the black community as a whole?
giphy.gif

I'll wait.

Question.

Who has this thread benefited more????

A: MisterB

B: Tom Macdonald

All you have done in this entire thread is promote white music and protect white politicians

Congratulations Toby

He's benefiting from free promotion and views. Lets not play dumb
Youtube pays based on every thousand views on a video, and even then it's not very much. His videos might even be demonetized.

as for free promo, again no one is saying anything good about him. not good promo

Back