Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fake It Till You Make It

"Can't work the middle, cuz his thing to little" - Puffy & Kim

I'd never fake it, but I've gotten bored and started thinking of other things, like work the next day or some shit or what I wanted to eat later on that night, while laying the dope dick down ';;lll.

no need lol

I like the fact that you are actively participating...lets just keep the focus there

how about you start a thread

Nope, if we are gonna be buddies I need you to speak on things so the floor is yours.
I'm nosey like that.

Nope, if we are gonna be buddies I need you to speak on things so the floor is yours.
I'm nosey like that.

aight

Evelyn, are ya'll auditioning to hang out with Reesey and Dark Scalp

African, I'm the one that asked the dang question in the first place. My objection wasn't to loose chooch it was to the hilarious REASONS you all shared behind it.

@Cain saying it doesn't exist, that Africans make it up when they are no longer dating the female. And you saying it's because she was SUPER wet and into you.

Then it went from that to dudes faking it.

So then I asked the ladies what their experience was with dudes faking it.

Don't switch the narrative back on me yall just giving some Bass Ackwards answers that make no sense.
reesey I been told you.... Baseball field.....12 midnight

All black.... Bats optional.....

Imma fight you..... and imma kick yo ass something fierce

Don't post that shit in here. That person has no idea what they talking about, the only sex experts in the world are in this thread....

They know everything

i know not to believe that sad ass shit that older chick told you

maybe her old ass ain't have no snatch back....

I'm done talking to y'all

I faked an orgasm once and that skank punched me. She knew what was up.

maybe her old ass ain't have no snatch back....

I'm done talking to y'all

or maybe you were just green at that time in your life, ol her tittays

tenor.gif

lookin ass

There seems to be two camps in this thread:

The all vaginas aren't created equal and the science proves that women get looser when they comfortable

Naturally being a young man of science I fall into the latter camp and like a man of science I have proof from a psychologist's article

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

"The vagina's tightly folded muscle tissue is very elastic, like an accordion or the mouth. Try this: Pull the corners of your mouth out toward your ears then let go. What happens? The mouth immediately snaps back to its pre-stretched state because the tissue is elastic. Do it 100 times. There's no permanent stretching. The mouth quickly returns to its pre-stretched state and no one would ever know you'd stretched it."

"The same goes for the vagina, with two exceptions I'll discuss shortly. When it's at rest–all the time except sexual arousal and childbirth–the vagina's muscle tissue remains tightly folded like a closed accordion. Anxiety makes the vaginal musculature clench even tighter. That's why young girls sometimes have problems inserting tampons. Their vaginal muscle tissue is tight and contracted to begin with, and many girls feel anxious about touching themselves and inserting anything, so the muscles contract even tighter.

As women become sexually aroused, vaginal muscle tissue relaxes somewhat. Biologically, this makes perfect sense. Evolution is all about facilitating reproduction. A tight vagina would impede intercourse and reproduction, so women evolved to have sexual arousal relax the vaginal muscles, allowing easier insertion of erections–and greater chance of pregnancy.

However, arousal-related vaginal loosening does NOT produce a big open cavity like the inside of a sock. Rather, the vaginal interior changes from resembling a tight fist to a fist loose enough to insert a finger or two."

"If the vagina feels "too tight" during lovemaking, the woman is either (1) not interested in sex, or (2) she has not had enough warm-up time to allow her vaginal musculature to relax enough for comfortable insertion."

So there you have it, science once again proves us right

TLDR Read the fucking quotes you bozo

There seems to be two camps in this thread:

The all vaginas aren't created equal and the science proves that women get looser when they comfortable

Naturally being a young man of science I fall into the latter camp and like a man of science I have proof from a psychologist's article

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

"The vagina's tightly folded muscle tissue is very elastic, like an accordion or the mouth. Try this: Pull the corners of your mouth out toward your ears then let go. What happens? The mouth immediately snaps back to its pre-stretched state because the tissue is elastic. Do it 100 times. There's no permanent stretching. The mouth quickly returns to its pre-stretched state and no one would ever know you'd stretched it."

"The same goes for the vagina, with two exceptions I'll discuss shortly. When it's at rest–all the time except sexual arousal and childbirth–the vagina's muscle tissue remains tightly folded like a closed accordion. Anxiety makes the vaginal musculature clench even tighter. That's why young girls sometimes have problems inserting tampons. Their vaginal muscle tissue is tight and contracted to begin with, and many girls feel anxious about touching themselves and inserting anything, so the muscles contract even tighter.

As women become sexually aroused, vaginal muscle tissue relaxes somewhat. Biologically, this makes perfect sense. Evolution is all about facilitating reproduction. A tight vagina would impede intercourse and reproduction, so women evolved to have sexual arousal relax the vaginal muscles, allowing easier insertion of erections–and greater chance of pregnancy.

However, arousal-related vaginal loosening does NOT produce a big open cavity like the inside of a sock. Rather, the vaginal interior changes from resembling a tight fist to a fist loose enough to insert a finger or two."

"If the vagina feels "too tight" during lovemaking, the woman is either (1) not interested in sex, or (2) she has not had enough warm-up time to allow her vaginal musculature to relax enough for comfortable insertion."

So there you have it, science once again proves us right

TLDR Read the fucking quotes you bozo

This still does not explain feeling "nothing" and having to fake an orgasm because of it.

I done had 6 babies and my walls aren't retracted, gapping or bottomless. So all chooche's are different .. I get that. Perhaps the males member has something to do with it as well?

GOAT for the research.

This still does not explain feeling "nothing" and having to fake an orgasm because of it.

I done had 6 babies and my walls aren't retracted, gapping or bottomless. So all chooche's are different .. I get that. Perhaps the males member has something to do with it as well?

GOAT for the research.
I think that comes from the men being inebriated, since most of these chicks they mentioned "not feeling anything" they said they were bussdowns and one nights. So I think it's safe to assume alcohol, drugs, and condoms were cause for the numbness.

Question for the married/committed folk, has this ever happened with a significant other? Whiskey dick or not?

I think that comes from the men being inebriated, since most of these chicks they mentioned "not feeling anything" they said they were bussdowns and one nights. So I think it's safe to assume alcohol, drugs, and condoms were cause for the numbness.

Question for the married/committed folk, has this ever happened with a significant other? Whiskey dick or not?
I've posted bout this b4.

Back