Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fake It Till You Make It

What in thee h3ll? haha.

How does a male fake an orgasm without a woman knowing? I can feel the veins pulse the blood rush and the penis swell.

Call me too dang attentive but I can feel when King is about to climax.

Men out here faking nuts?!

:gtfoh:

Whattaworld.

And no, I have not. Faking it doesn't allow for your mate to realize that they are doing something wrong and to get better.

Yep

I blame the rubbers and the XL long island iced tea

What in thee h3ll? haha.

How does a male fake an orgasm without a woman knowing? I can feel the veins pulse the blood rush and the penis swell.

Whattaworld.

If you smashing a bust down, then I'm pulling out even with a rubber on to be on the safe side

She can't feel no vibrating penis then

Besides, she got off by that point so she ain't complaining

What in thee h3ll? haha.

Whattaworld.

And no, I have not. Faking it doesn't allow for your mate to realize that they are doing something wrong and to get better.
You ain't feeling none of that through q condom. That's why I had to fake it, and sometimes I get distracted

Last edited:
Nah b

Just pump faster like you normally do, pull out, make whatever noise you got to, then clean up

See, that's another way I would know..

Because I do the clean up. He just lays there. :lipbite:

Nah b

Just pump faster like you normally do, pull out, make whatever noise you got to, then clean up

Come on buddy, I'm to attentive and I know when I dont feel cum in my vagina. And if a condom is used (lmao, yea right) I'm the one taking it off to play with the dick so trust me I will know.

guys can fake if they're using a condom. especially if they've been drinking.

D*mn shame that this is even a thing.

smhn.gif

D*mn shame that this is even a thing.

smhn.gif
agreed. if u fake orgasms, ur partner is gonna think the wrong shit gets u off. not conductive to a fulfilling sex life.

guess it doesnt matter if its a smash n dash. then again, tf is the point of a smash n dash if u dont even nut?

Back