Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Was This (BLACK) Cop’s Actions Justified?

Here's the thing... My perspective....

Being a cop is a full contact job. I'm bar security/bouncer.... That's like jv to professional in the terms in of conflict with the public.

I've been in my fair share of physical conflict... But no where near as much as a cop.
I've had my fair share of on the job and controlled combat situations.... But no where near as much as a cop.

If a frail ass chick swung on me like that... My hands would instinctively go up, and would have definitely protected myself...

But I ain't gonna position myself to throw a shot at her myself....I ain't that savage.

But the cop was..... Them niggaz is pure savage. They have no restraint, humanity, consideration...

They will go full blast on anything.... And that shit foul ..

Foul

Standards and Code of Conduct are in place for a reason.

if We hold white cops to these standards then we need to hold black cops to them as well.

failure to do so will only result in class based chaos instead of Race.

that’s two wars we ain’t trying to fight for real.

Last edited:
Here's the thing... My perspective....

Being a cop is a full contact job. I'm bar security/bouncer.... That's like jv to professional in the terms in of conflict with the public.

I've been in my fair share of physical conflict... But no where near as much as a cop.
I've had my fair share of on the job and controlled combat situations.... But no where near as much as a cop.

If a frail ass chick swung on me like that... My hands would instinctively go up, and would have definitely protected myself...

But I ain't gonna position myself to throw a shot at her myself....I ain't that savage.

But the cop was..... Them niggaz is pure savage. They have no restraint, humanity, consideration...

They will go full blast on anything.... And that shit foul ..

Foul
We would be at least 2500 dollars lesser.

that’s just the retainer fee to get the bullshit thrown out.

freelancing… ain’t it fun?

Depending on how many times they saw you in court for that shit

I got mines thrown out, but that's strike 1 😕

alot of women have the mentality that "a real man should never hit a woman no matter what"...... i disagree... something tells me this ain't her first time hitting a man..... moms looking at the lawyer like"what kind of number can we settle on".

Foul. I understand getting somebody who ran up on you off you but that shit was excessive.

Depending on how many times they saw you in court for that shit

I got mines thrown out, but that's strike 1 😕
Yeah I had to make an appearance for dropping a drunk chick that went wet noodle on me and tried to avoid being kicked out.

Thankfully the club had cameras and the judge didn’t like idiots that couldn’t own their own behavior.
i never walked into the courtroom just sat outside while my lawyer went in and handled business with her, her lawyer and the judge.

weird experience… don’t really know what the lesson was from that experience..

Most niggaz can't deliver a one punch ko to save their lives.... even on a woman. So their idea of self defense would end up in grabbing, scratching and pushing. So you gotta take that with a grain of salt. To drop her the way she fell and hit her head on the ground like that. That takes a polished punch.They ain't got the kinda experience that cop has in fisticuffs. So their gauge on the right kinda force to use isn't realistic.

Anybody with the least bit of experience in cracking people's skulls knows that cop is a complete savage... That shit was not necessary at all.

It was excessive but dude in a aggressive mob of people arresting a dude that was wanted for murder and armed at the time of arrest. Perfect storm to fuck up.

But that's the job he chose so he just has to be better than that.

Why are certain jobs held to a higher moral standard 😒. It doesn't matter the profession. So if anybody else posted the video it would be okay?

I don't care what you do for a living. One's profession doesn't make them a morally sound person all of a sudden. And morals are not the same to everyone.

Now let's see if this person keeps the same energy today.

The problem with cops has always been that they usually come from the same "talent" pool as the criminals. They may sorry of be on different sides of the law, but they aren't that different as people. We see videos of thug niggas beating up women. This is the same shit.

Foul.....

but @Allah_U_Akbar that is a lot of feminine passive aggressive posting just becuz u couldn't support/defend ur shitty take in that other thread😂

u still never clarified whether u think there shouldn't be police at all or if u believe there should only be white cops

u would've been better off just saying all cops are fucked up and need better training/supervision

Back