Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Was This (BLACK) Cop’s Actions Justified?

So she assaults the cop and the cop assaults her back.

She was tryna give bruh combos and everything.

What is he supposed to do, let himself get hit?

Unless the cop was choking someone out to death, she should've minded her business.

What the fuck did she expect to happen?

If a NYPD cop can put 300 pound Black man into a chokehold and kill him on camera after bruh said he can't breathe, an NYPD cop can get away with Falcon Punching your dumbass while he is trying to arrest someone in a chaotic situation.

Now she got knocked the hell out and she probably got charged with assaulting a police officer and interfering with an arrest.

Someone need to cue the Falcon Punch shout, with flames and everything when he sent shorty to Bolivia.

Last edited:
And Black cops can be the worst because they be trying to prove themselves and shit or they just join the force to have a badge to commit crime and operate on some gangster shit.

Be robbing drug dealers and shit. Assassinating rival drug dealers. All types of shit.

I thought cops did this regardless of race?

Yeah but I was in LA when RAMPART was big and then dudes didn't even arrest anybody, they literally just robbed drug dealers and shot shit up.

Lived in Atlanta, they were on the same shit.

Lived in NYC, same shit.

They looked out for you by not arresting you and just taxing you and whipping your ass.

That's when they started sending White boys in the hood with that broken window shit.

The psychology of Latino and Black cops is different. They either from the hood and got if you can't beat them, join them mentality. They got tired of getting they ass whipped and harassed so they join the police force on some gang shit.

Or they are one of those true believer types that believe law and order will save Black and Latino neighborhoods so they go extra hard.

Black cops outside of major cities are cool, but inside, I don't trust them.

White cops think they are literal soldiers, fuck them.

I hate all cops generally.

I’m gonna go ahead and sit this one out.

OK… I’ll say this:

In my lifetime, I have NEVER put hands on a female…

Even as a child I never fought girls… That kinda shit didn’t even seem normal to me.

If you hit girls when you were a kid, that’s cool, because kids do kid stuff, so I won’t judge you.

But a grown ass man fighting a girl…… Plus, you’re a damn COP???

Who trained this motherfucker?

She slapped him on the arm… And he SUPER overreacted.

He coulda easily restrained that 19 year old 100 lb youngin.

Get him the fuck outta there! He don’t need to be working in law enforcement.

Now, on the other hand… NEVER PUT HANDS ON A COP (unless you’re defending yourself)!!!

She shoulda stayed the fuck outta the way and kept it cool and let the cop do his “job”.

Now, she got knocked the fuck out AND she got arrested.

Fair or foul, she TOO coulda/shoulda handled things differently.

But, anyway, I see a lawsuit in the near future.

There, I’m done.

Didnt watch. But cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard.

Same time. My grandmother gave advice when i was a child. " @Marc123 keep ur hands to urself."

Cops are ppl too

Back