Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Wade’s kids at the pride parade?

Did his son really come out the closet as gay? And how old is he?

I think up to a certain age, probably teens but different for each child, a child is too young to say one way or another for sure. Their preferences are shaped by outside influences.

Once they've matured and become able to think for themselves, then it's ok to support something like this.

That kid is 11 or 12 so he knows what his sexual preference is and his family is just supporting him. No one should have a problem with this
Eh, I don't know. Homosexuality, and even Heterosexuality is a sexual preference. I'm not discussing sex with my kids at 11 or 12, but that's just me.

If my son comes to me at 11 or 12 saying he's gay, I'm going to be a bit skeptical about the motivation behind that stance.

I'd postpone serious discussion on the topic until later when he understands the implications of what that means.

I thought pride parade were for gay adults... as long as there wasn't any rachet gay freaky shit going on then I don't see the problem with him attending. on the other hand I personally don't think an 11 y/o child truly knows that they are gay (I know that sounds ignorant). At that age I believe it's a response from sexual assualt or some sort of outside influence. Parent need to communicate with their children to make sure they are not scared to come forth about being sexual assualted. An 11y/o child should not be thinking about his sexual preference or sex period.

I thought pride parade were for gay adults... as long as there wasn't any rachet gay freaky shit going on then I don't see the problem with him attending. on the other hand I personally don't think an 11 y/o child truly knows that they are gay (I know that sounds ignorant). At that age I believe it's a response from sexual assualt or some sort of outside influence. Parent need to communicate with their children to make sure they are not scared to come forth about being sexual assualted. An 11y/o child should not be thinking about his sexual preference or sex period.

You’re being naive if you think 11 year olds don’t think about sex. Kids hit puberty around that time.

I hate black people sometimes.... Yo I went to pride with my girl some years back and there were kids as young as 5 years old eating rainbow cotton candy and drinkin sodas.

His son is not gay for going to a pride parade and if he is so what ? It's 2019 and someone's sexual orientation is not going to hurt you LOLOL. But sometimes I forget where I'm posting, that being said this thread may go platinum before the end of the week.
Bro, that kid is gay af. No bullshit.

I was just scrolling through my IG and some strumpet had shared a vid from DWades IG and she was all praising him for being supportive. This little 11 year old kid was walking down the runway modeling some queer attire, struck a pose at the end then pranced off out of sight.

Wade seem like he understand life well enough to let what is be when it comes to his children. Dont forget, wade had a rocky upbringing too. Estranged mom and dad, came up under his ex wifes roof wit her. He been through enough to be this forwarded looking.

Not for nothing..the foul part is lil homie dressed like a thot...I understand he gay, but dressed like a young thot around a bunch of men that "like" young men..ain't really the move..but, fuck do I know

Eh, I don't know. Homosexuality, and even Heterosexuality is a sexual preference. I'm not discussing sex with my kids at 11 or 12, but that's just me.

If my son comes to me at 11 or 12 saying he's gay, I'm going to be a bit skeptical about the motivation behind that stance.

I'd postpone serious discussion on the topic until later when he understands the implications of what that means.

Bruh thats when puberty start tho. Like thats the time to discuss or at least open it up

Back