Welcome To aBlackWeb

fair or foul? two white male college students are forced out of the library for police lives matter sticker and anti-Biden shirt

Fair or foul?

• Fair, go be racist elsewhere

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Foul, a laptop sticker shouldnt bother you that much

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Lmao at 25 page proposal tho….

them white college board niggas seen that shit come to the office and

giphy.gif

Lmao at 25 page proposal tho….

them white college board niggas seen that shit come to the office and

giphy.gif

They asked for a 3 story building.

We make up less than 4% of that school but we fighting on behalf of other races with this multicultural shit. I for the life of me dont understand it.

Foul for kicking them out. They're just sitting doin work.

Fair for letting them have it.

My dialogue would be some sly shit passing by. Id straight up tell those clowns they're wack.

like when I seen antivax protestors in my city. I call those cunts losers and go on with my day. Shits funny to me. I'm not gonna have a full blown debate crying about safe spaces.

Fair. If that's they space them cacs shouldn't have went in there with that shit on. They knew what they were doing.

Otherwise foul. Unless you planning on cussing em out or beating they ass, they lookin for a reaction so if you aint about it just shut up and leave em be.

Yall niggas really playing willfully ignorant to passive aggression huh?

Just cause you pay a tuition dont mean you have the right to impose your will on others.

All that shit is to provoke a stupid assed conversation and if my fucking study group can't focus on the task at hand because you want to engage with every fucking snow flake that walks by then that in fact makes you a distraction and you need to leave.

Fuck all that devils advocate bullshit... Disruptive is disruptive.

Obviously there were no black males there. They wouldnt dare. White supremacists are cowards who attack soft targets. This is no different

The white boys seem on par for typical white boy behavior lol.Its obvious they have racist beliefs. But I need more of reason than a sticker on a laptop to address something. If I am coming in there I probably ain't even concerned or looking at them...going on about my business. Not getting excited 😒 over people that clearly don't align. But these ladies appear to be young and I can relate to their energy. The best vibe is black and unbothered. When white folks can't outright be disrespectful to you they resort to more subtle shit lol. So let them be bothered while I go off in my peace ✌🏾

Back