Welcome To aBlackWeb

fair or foul? two white male college students are forced out of the library for police lives matter sticker and anti-Biden shirt

Fair or foul?

• Fair, go be racist elsewhere

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Foul, a laptop sticker shouldnt bother you that much

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Foul, what people wear or display as far as their political affiliation is their right to wear. If it was a person wearing a BLM shirt and this happened to people would be outraged, this the same thing
Yeah, but don't go to a multi cultural spot and trying to cause a reaction. They knew what they were doing

Foul, what people wear or display as far as their political affiliation is their right to wear. If it was a person wearing a BLM shirt and this happened to people would be outraged, this the same thing
Wrong.

Its common knowledge that those kids are white supremacists promoting white supremacy. BLM does the opposite

They knew what they were doing with the sticker and the shirt and they got the reaction they were looking for.

Goofy shit.

Not sure how I feel about "safe spaces" on campus though overall

I agree they was probably looking for this kind of attention. But like most cults some folks really believe they are on the right side.

Everybody got one even though they always get invaded but the ones they trying to stay "safe" from

Foul.

Idc about a racist mfer. Be racist all you want. Just dont approach me.

Systematic racism is what the fight is over.

Fair...

I mean I wouldn't let it bother me...

But I wouldn't be in a library ever...

They gon shoot that shit up.

Back