Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Spirit Airlines gate agent suspended after violent altercation caught on video

Fair or foul :Spirit Airlines gate agent suspended after violent altercation caught on video

• Fair

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Foul

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Capt save her was outta line

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • They Both idiots

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member

On Friday, The Dallas Morning News reportedthat a gate agent for Spirit Airlines at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has been suspended after a viral video showed him in a violent altercation with a passenger.

The confrontation happened Thursday, Spirit confirmed, despite the video’s caption dating it to July 11. An airport police report identifies the agent as Emmanuel Sullivan of Grapevine and the woman as Ayriana Davis of Fort Worth," reported Matthew Griffin. "'Our vendor at DFW has suspended the agent. Spirit Airlines does not tolerate violence of any kind, and we are working with local law enforcement to investigate this matter,' the airline wrote in a statement."

The altercation reportedly began when Davis exited from the jetway and screamed at Sullivan that the plane had no seat for her, after which "he told her to get in line to speak to an agent, then took her boarding pass after she cut in line and became uncooperative." The physical fight began when Davis tried to snatch back the boarding pass.

"The video posted to Twitter shows Sullivan yelling at Davis in the airport, telling her not to touch him," said the report. "'You touched me first and then you got in my face,' Sullivan said in the video. 'Don’t ever invade my personal space.' 'Get out of my face!' Davis screamed in response. She later said cameras saw the altercation and that the agent touched her. Davis shoved Sullivan and called him homophobic and racial slurs, then reached out to hit him. Sullivan responded by running at her and hitting her as bystanders intervened."

"Davis said she went to the hospital after the incident with a fractured left leg, abrasions on her right leg and other minor injuries. Photographs in the police report show a large abrasion on her right leg and swelling on her left leg," said the report. "Davis denied using a racial slur, noting that she is Black. She said her language was because she was in 'defense mode' after Sullivan hit her."

This is not the first time an incident on the budget airline has attracted national attention. In 2019, a Black woman on a Spirit flight was forced to relocate because a white passenger refused to be seated next to her.

That dude that put his cape on offering to fight the agent over that goofy antagonistic bitch is the reason why men lose.

Lol how you gonna put a cape on and defend a woman in the wrong lol.

"Fight me."

I would've stole off on dude just for defending that bitch.

I'm a firm believer in letting people crash out and get they ass whipping.

Shorty wanna get in the face of a man and talk to a man like she about that life, I'ma watch. I ain't stopping shit. I don't even care he hit her first. You get in a man's face like you ready to fight, prepare to fight.

I feel the same about women who wanna get in the face of men as I feel about people who stick they arm in a lion's cage.

You know you playing with your life. You just won't think it would happen to you.

And when it happens to you, I'ma laugh.

After seeing how African men and Arab men deal with women while I was over there. I don't argue with women over anything.

And their women know better than to act crazy in public or get physically confrontational with a man.

If you a man and you going back and forth with a woman, you already loss.

Men shouldn't argue with children or women. Your word should be final.

Basura.

Last edited:
They both wanted a physical confrontation and they both ended up what they wanted.

Surprised this isnt filled with people defending him and saying hes the victim. Yall finally getting mature or nah?

That dude that put his cape on offering to fight the agent over that goofy antagonistic bitch is the reason why men lose.

Lol how you gonna put a cape on and defend a woman in the wrong lol.

"Fight me."

I would've stole off on dude just for defending that bitch.

I'm a firm believer in letting people crash out and get they ass whipping.

Shorty wanna get in the face of a man and talk to a man like she about that life, I'ma watch. I ain't stopping shit. I don't even care if hit her first.

I feel the same about women who wanna get in the face of men as I feel about people who stick they arm in a lion's cage.

You know you playing with your life. You just won't think it would happen to you.

And when it happens to you, I'ma laugh.

After seeing how African men and Arab men deal with women while I was over there. I don't argue with women over anything.

And their women know better than to act crazy in public or get physically confrontational with a man.

If you a man and you going back and forth with a woman, you already loss.

Men shouldn't argue with children or women. Your word should be final.

Basura.

Totally irrelevant

Back