Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Should Willie D Been Invited To The Grammys With Scarface To Perform As The Geto Boys?

Man Scarface done walked out a few times. He left one time because the AC was too low. "I'm cold, Willie. I'm leaving."
You can't say this and not post the clip lol

I was gonna start watching at the next episode but if Face been having to do this previously I'm a catch some older clips

Saw this the other day, I think Face should've called dude at some point. Yea, we know the time constraints but Face couldve just brought Willie out with him

No offense to Willie D, but this is why him and Face’s solo careers went in opposite directions

^^^^ That’s the type of shit Willie D was putting out.

The Grammys got it right.

I love hip hop history, and this is the first thing I thought behind "Bald Head Hoes" and Face not factoring in a dude with that much hate for an organization wants its attention secretly.

They both make good points.

But I feel like a Bushwick Bill hologram might be what the world really needs. A sentient one.

Face should've demanded his bandmate performs their songs with him

This. Dudes are on good terms and everything. I'm not sure why Face wouldn't have insisted on having Willie there. It's not like it would have cost the Grammys committee a ton of money to let Willie perform too.

They both make good points.

OK… When I first read that, I thought you said “They both make good JOINTS”.

I was like, maaaan, you must not have heard this shit…

^^^^ That’s some 2Live Crew type garbage.

Again, no offense to Willie D, but the boy just can NOT rap!

Period, point blank.

No offense to Willie D, but this is why him and Face’s solo careers went in opposite directions

^^^^ That’s the type of shit Willie D was putting out.

The Grammys got it right.

Willie D did some good shit solo. He was on his Ice Cube early on aswell, Cube respected him alot, he even mention him on No vaseline. Never disrespect Willie D.

Last edited:
I watched the whole video. Scarface said I will always love you Willie D Like a big brother.. We always gonna be family.

He even said I am always gonna be your little brother Willy.

If face knew he was gonna perform that song then he should've invited Willie. If it was a last min song choice then it was outta his hands. IF the grammy's knew they wanted that song they should've invited both

If face knew he was gonna perform that song then he should've invited Willie. If it was a last min song choice then it was outta his hands. IF the grammy's knew they wanted that song they should've invited both
I don’t think they woulda had time for both of them to do a verse.

The Grammys wanted Scarface.

They wanted him to do a song that everybody knew.

He did that song.

Also, I didn’t watch the Grammys…

Did they introduce him as Scarface or did they say Geto Boys?

All in all, I think Willie just needs to let it go and deal with the fact that Scarface is the main attraction.

Back