Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Should Willie D Been Invited To The Grammys With Scarface To Perform As The Geto Boys?

View attachment 1023747View attachment 1023747View attachment 1023746View attachment 1023746Who were the original members of the Geto Boys?

Geto Boys (originally spelled Ghetto Boys) is a hip-hop group located in Houston, Texas that started off with the members Raheem, Prince Johnny C and Sire Jukebox but ended up releasing their debut album in 1988, Making Trouble, with Prince Johnny C, Sire Jukebox, DJ Ready Red and Bushwick Bill as members.

To be honest, neither Willie D nor Scarface were original members of The Ghetto Boys

They went through several changes before My Mind's Playin Tricks on Me came out
Nigga no one cares about them other niggas plus did they make mind playing tricks?

happiness-laughing.gif

David Ruffin aint got shit on Willie D

I'm glad that as wild as Willie D is, Scarface still smooth and able to put up with him

You gotta know ya man's to let him off this kinda hate. This is Parks letting Joe go off

I'm a start checking them out even tho I think Willie a clown

Im happy they got a podcast that do decent numbers though.

Looking through just some of these clips though, it feels like Willie gon fuck that up

Unless they created a new one, that was Willie D's podcast by himself for a min before Scarface joined.

I've seen clips but at first I just thought Face was just a guest.

Back