Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Should Willie D Been Invited To The Grammys With Scarface To Perform As The Geto Boys?

“what do you mean there’s consequences for my actions!?!?”

How you diss a whole governing body for over decade and then get mad cause they don’t wanna break bread with you?
This part also. He wants it two ways but the Grammys showed him its only one way....theirs

All that fuck you fuck this fuck that....but let me perform cause I'm on the record also is wack af

And he got an issue with them using music he's on he should talk to the person/group in charge of licensing that music out🤷🏿‍♂️

images-1.jpeg images-1.jpeg images.jpeg images.jpeg Who were the original members of the Geto Boys?

Geto Boys (originally spelled Ghetto Boys) is a hip-hop group located in Houston, Texas that started off with the members Raheem, Prince Johnny C and Sire Jukebox but ended up releasing their debut album in 1988, Making Trouble, with Prince Johnny C, Sire Jukebox, DJ Ready Red and Bushwick Bill as members.

To be honest, neither Willie D nor Scarface were original members of The Ghetto Boys

They went through several changes before My Mind's Playin Tricks on Me came out

View attachment 1023747View attachment 1023747View attachment 1023746View attachment 1023746Who were the original members of the Geto Boys?

Geto Boys (originally spelled Ghetto Boys) is a hip-hop group located in Houston, Texas that started off with the members Raheem, Prince Johnny C and Sire Jukebox but ended up releasing their debut album in 1988, Making Trouble, with Prince Johnny C, Sire Jukebox, DJ Ready Red and Bushwick Bill as members.

To be honest, neither Willie D nor Scarface were original members of The Ghetto Boys

They went through several changes before My Mind's Playin Tricks on Me came out

Considering that neither Willie D nor Scarface were original members, I don't understand what they're beefing about?

Back