Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul.....Savage or Soft

Niggaz tryna substitute money for charm

And chicks are marketing off their interest...

It's a dangerous world.

Watch until the end.

Now, I know some of y'all prolly gonna defend her, but the fuckin nerve of this chick callin' dudes "broke ass, bum ass, sorry ass niggas" but a sentence or two before claimin' she needs help, strugglin, and mad 'cause she needs a new phone, gotta walk home 'cause she doesn't have money for an uber, and alladat.

I hope this shit is fake.

The audacity of this nigga to sit off eatin in front of her and the audacity of her clearly broke ass complain' about dudes being broke.

Dealing with the opposite sex is transactional these days

What can i get out of you? What can you do for me?

Dudes wanna buy their way into pussy, but don't wanna buy pussy

Chicks want niggaz to pay their way, but don't wanna puts dollar amount on their ass

It's crazy.... Shit would be much less frustration if both parties were just up front

" I need my bills paid,"
" I wasn't trying spend more than $100 unless we fucking"

"Bet, $150 and we skip the whole date? 🤷🏿‍♂️"

The world would be a happier place

Chicks want niggaz to pay their way, but don't wanna puts dollar amount on their ass

It's crazy.... Shit would be much less frustration if both parties were just up front

" I need my bills paid,"

I'm laughing but that's pretty much where it's at with these younger folks.

This shit is not thread worthy man. Y'all need to stop looking at every interaction with black people (good or bad) and immediately bring it here. Nigga moment, thread. Bad date, thread. Etc., etc., etc...

I get we trying start conversations but this shit don't deserve 1.

This shit is not thread worthy man. Y'all need to stop looking at every interaction with black people (good or bad) and immediately bring it here. Nigga moment, thread. Bad date, thread. Etc., etc., etc...

I get we trying start conversations but this shit don't deserve 1.

Bruh, a conversation about CFA vs Popeyes spans over 4 years and over 90 pages.

Everything gets a thread behind that

I'm laughing but that's pretty much where it's at with these younger folks.
Niggaz don't even enjoy each other company. They don't wanna get to know each other better.

The dude was know if how much he spending will guarantee pussy.

And chicks wanna know how much money money this nigga really tryna spend on her.

They both would benefit greatly by just setting a dollar amount and fucking over it. Cuz nobody even enjoy these dates these days based on what we seeing here

Look like they at Dennys. And I know he probably still chewing on that steak as well. Sad all Around. You ain't always got to go a fancy restaurant there are alternatives

My guy got a prehistoric FILAS cap with a bented rim like he in the forth grade. Shit mad faded and dusty like it was found during a archaeological dig. She should have knew what it was gonna be the moment she saw him for the date.

She also cant talk about someone being broke.

" I need my bills paid,"

Lol need to make this a Facebook status

Back