Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul.....Savage or Soft

We have this discussion every month it seems. Who ever ask who ever out should pay. The one being invited should always bring money just in case. You shouldnt be dating if you dont have money. Not to say you need money to do things but that will most likely be an issue somewhere down the line.

Work on yourself before getting into a relationship.

This shit is hilarious, savage, and soft all at the same time.

The kicker, tho, is when she walks out and says "Ever since my baby daddy went to jail I cannot find no muthafuckin man to help me"

'cause at that point it DOES seem like she wanted dude for money. He juuuuuuuust might have been right this one time.

…if I asked you out on a date I already got it built into my subconscious that I’m gonna pay this food unless she states otherwise. I don’t see how hard that is. This a silly hill to die on for the sake of power dynamics.

She a dumbass for filming it and still sitting there while this nigga eating tho. Just leave. She must of been hungry.

…if I asked you out on a date I already got it built into my subconscious that I’m gonna pay this food unless she states otherwise. I don’t see how hard that is. This a silly hill to die on for the sake of power dynamics.
That's my main thing here

He initiated the contact...he wanted the date...fuck did he expect?

Looking at the decor of that restaurant I'm sure the total bill wouldn't have been more than 40 dollars

This shit was ridiculous

On the real tho, I ain't never asked a broad out and not paid. That's sucka shit.

Now if she suggests we go grab something to eat, as dude claims in the video, I'll clarify who's paying before we're done with the convo to make sure there's no misunderstanding when we get to the spot.

That's my main thing here

He initiated the contact...he wanted the date...fuck did he expect?

Looking at the decor of that restaurant I'm sure the total bill wouldn't have been more than 40 dollars

This shit was ridiculous

If I'm not mistaken, they were either at a Denny's or IHOP just judging from that to-go box. Nigga couldn't have spent more than $20 there.

Back