Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: rapper Blueface makes it rain on the homeless

I'd much rather hand a man $10 and speak to him like a human being. That's how I operate when it comes to shit like this. I literally just did something similar a couple of months ago in the parking lot at the grocery store.

Same here. But if I'm a bum and Dos starts going on one of his diatribes I'd have to think about handing that money back on some "thanks bruh but these cans and bottles aren't gonna dig themselves out of the trash".

I don't understand what you're gettin' with the first paragraph but lol no, no just no @paragraph two.

The thread blew up because people don't understand how his acts were dehumanisin'
You're saying dehumanizing and yet, throwing money in the air for all to have does not seem to be akin to depriving them of human qualities.

This isn't a matter of right or wrong, rather a matter of better or worse.

You're saying dehumanizing and yet, throwing money in the air for all to have does not seem to be akin to depriving them of human qualities.

This isn't a matter of right or wrong, rather a matter of better or worse.

And the 'worse' is so because its dehumanisin'. Take demeanin' instead if you'd prefer that

And the 'worse' is so because its dehumanisin'. Take demeanin' instead if you'd prefer that
Ya know...

I was just listening to a recap on Avengers Endgame and the guy insisted the all female scene was insulting and patronizing to women. And I realized... I haven't seen ONE woman complain about the scene whereas damn near every man complained about it.

If you're showing more outrage and offense than the supposed victim, you should consider that you are projecting your own privileged sensitivities onto them as opposed to acknowledging whether they give a fuck what you're talking about.

Ya know...

I was just listening to a recap on Avengers Endgame and the guy insisted the all female scene was insulting and patronizing to women. And I realized... I haven't seen ONE woman complain about the scene whereas damn near every man complained about it.

If you're showing more outrage and offense than the supposed victim, you should consider that you are projecting your own privileged sensitivities onto them as opposed to acknowledging whether they give a fuck what you're talking about.
Yet everyone wants rkellys locked up for pissing on a underaged girl but her and her family don't seem pressed about legal action.

Right is right an wrong is wrong..
No matter how you try to slice it.

Same here. But if I'm a bum and Dos starts going on one of his diatribes I'd have to think about handing that money back on some "thanks bruh but these cans and bottles aren't gonna dig themselves out of the trash".
You say this yet I'm one of the few speaking about respecting someone regardless of their situation. Most people I speak to would tell you very different of what you may think.

But who I am I change a mind

Ya know...

What absolute nonsense. Seriously you think the two are comparable???

I don't understand how it's so hard to understand that throwing money at people who are desperate and have no other choice but to take it is demeanin'.

Last edited:

I don't understand how it's so hard to understand that throwing money at people who are desperate and have no other just but to take it is demeanin'.
So why make shit harder?
Just because they may be desperate don't mean be disrespectful.

We don't know their circumstances an some of them have jobs but can't afford rent.

So again....take it how I give is ok because you need it an I don't?

Nah.

Again...we as black people need to not act new cuz we think we overcome.

So why make shit harder?
Just because they may be desperate don't mean be disrespectful.

We don't know their circumstances an some of them have jobs but can't afford rent.

So again....take it how I give is ok because you need it an I don't?

Nah.

Again...we as black people need to not act new cuz we think we overcome.

Lol I feel like you're agreein' with me but it's hard to tell

Im just saying....no need to be stunting on the homeless.

People make it rain on them hoes...
For entertainment. An a chick with her whole pussy out to the room for cash...people tend to not respect them.

So people throw money at them.

You don't do this to the homeless.

Shit ain't right

I don't understand how it's so hard to understand that throwing money at people who are desperate and have no other choice but to take it is demeanin'.

I'm not saying whether it was right or wrong I'm just speaking on the bold.

They did have choice to take it or not.

Back