Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Where was this outrage when Chiwetel Ejiofor played Solomon Northup in 12 years a slave?

lol

That's another one tho. That bolsters the narrative of the trend of foreigners playing black American historical figures

Idgaf but that's not a mere coincidence

lol this foundational shit is getting out of hand.

First it was: "We dont have anything against non-foundational black people.. they just shouldn't get reparations from the US"
Then its: "Non foundational black folks shouldn't be able to say nigga.. they dont fuck with us anyway"
Now its: "Non foundational black folks shouldn't play the roles of foundational black folks"

Yall are fuckin exhausting lol. Must take a hell of a lot of energy to be outraged at every got damn thing all the time.. sheesh

it’s nonsense

The Italian Americans better not call out Hollywood for casting Tom Hardy as Al Capone. If they do we have a serious problem lol (I'm a big fan of Tom Hardy)

Seriously, a lot of actors in Hollywood both black and white are not from America and that should NEVER be an issue.....It's called "acting" for a reason for God's sake.

I agree with some of the things points and stances ADOS & FBA makes but this shit right here is just sad and pathetic.

I can't rock with this shit at all.

Back