Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION (Fair or Foul) LBJ lets his 11 and 14 yr old kids drink wine

Idk why he felt the need to tell people

idk what context it was in

if he just dropped that out of nowhere its weird, but the convo could have ended up there (on kids and maturity and what not)

they (ball players, celebs) have to hide a lot of shit, so I can imagine they just wanna talk open and freely sometimes and share some shit

My counter to this is the people (myself included) who have alcoholism or drug addictions in their bloodlines. Could be opening pandoras box. What if these kids have PTSD down the road? I thought about it for a minute and I say foul. I get maturity and all, but there're a reason these things have age requirements. Why does an eleven year old need wine? There's better options and for Lebron to grandstand like he gives no fucks just show's he's all Hollywood now. Not shittin on how people grew up, but I grew in situations where it was best if I left that shit alone until I was an adult. If Lebron is such the role model then he should have kept that in mind when his audience are youth that look up to him.

I think the gist of this is the fact that he's opening his kids to a broader taste. Bomani made a good point about this yesterday.

He said something to the fact that when his kids get older, and their friends offer them Old E (what Bomani jokingly used as example)...Bron's kids are gonna turn it down and would prefer a better quality of alcoholic beverages like a Chateau 84' wine or something.

FUCK LEBRON
mmmm.jpg

I personally gave up my Pinot Noir for Sober October. But nice to see Lebrons kids still gettin their buzz on to pick up my slack.

My pops taught me how to shoot when I was just 7,
I used to bust shots crazy,
I couldnt even look cause the loud sounds used to scare me

Back