Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

I think people casually forget that 50 Cent had an attempt made on his life that wasn't successful and he survived. He then went on to become one of the biggest Artist on the planet.

And I feel like niggas who were really in that life and survived what 50 survived only have a very small circle of people that know what they're going through. It's like very few rappers or people in general who even lived to tell their story like 50 let alone go on to become one of the biggest artist ever. I'm not excusing any of his behavior but we gotta stop talking about this nigga like he's just some regular nigga who's unhinged. The nigga survived being shot 9 times and came up out of that......stronger. For all we know surviving that shooting could've made that nigga a monster. He's been playing the game of life with house money since that and the nigga been hit the jackpot. So when he says some wild shit I always get confused why people react a certain way to it. Where have you been the last 20 years? This is who this nigga has been the whole time.

Any beef related to that attempt on his life is forever beef in his eyes and I can't blame any nigga for feeling that way. That's why he goes so hard at Ja Rule and Jimmy Henchmen. What reason does he have to tone it down? The niggas tried to kill him and failed so now he's gonna clown them forever. It's a forever beef so it is what it is.

Last edited:
REGULAR
See the source image
SHITšŸ„¾šŸ„¾šŸ„¾

Back