Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

Can we not get too righteous in here.

allow 50 to feel how he feel based on how he sees it. He got real life issue with dude regardless of how we feel about either of them.

cuz uh....how many times was dead relatives brought up over words you read on a screen on this site?

just saying

Mkw is that dude, From what he allowed us to see? That’s not saying he’s not a good dude, but who you run with at times createa how people see you

allow 50 to feel how he feel based on how he sees it. He got real life issue with dude regardless of how we feel about either of them.

cuz uh....how many times was dead relatives brought up over words you read on a screen on this site?

just saying

Mkw is that dude, From what he allowed us to see? That’s not saying he’s not a good dude, but who you run with at times createa how people see you

50 did not have to say anything that is the problem

just saying

50 allowed to whatever he wants.

Will you allow us to react however we want just like you do to 50?

Yall gotta stop making excuses for this grown ass man like he dont do controversial shit for attention on the regular
When he does do that who is it against?

I can't blame anybody for holding on to beef even when one of the party dies. If it's fuck that nigga when he was alive then it's gonna be fuck that nigga when he's in the ground.

No to cancelling 50 btw.

50 been this.

Mans thrives off attention and does and says anything for it.

That was my only point here. Stop saying oh they had real beef like 50 aint been acting just like this for yall attention since 03

When he does do that who is it against?

I can't blame anybody for holding on to beef even when one of the party dies. If it's fuck that nigga when he was alive then it's gonna be fuck that nigga when he's in the ground.

We really about to debate if 50 loves attention as much as a 19 year old girl or not?

I dont debate facts fam

Can't dictate what someone is going to say about something

I personally haven't checked for 50 musically outside of GRODT and one day we're going to have an honest convo about that album being in the top 5-10 of overrated albums of all time.

I checked out on power after season 4 I believe.

Basically, he's known more for his antics than his talent at this point. I personally think the shit wack. 50 supposed to be so far removed from street shit but constantly wants to toe the line which is an issue in itself.

I'm not sure if I answered the question but I just think the nigga should be doing other things with his time.

That's all I got

50 allowed to whatever he wants.

Will you allow us to react however we want just like you do to 50?
I ain’t never gonna try to stop y’all.

when I die, I expect you dudes to make a smoking on the Dos pack thread and roast away.

You gotta feel how ya feel. I ain’t gotta like it. But I won’t try to stop it either.
Guess I’m over-dosing again.

time for a nap

Back