Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

Banginscrew901

Well do you like the changes??
Mod Squad
In the time where people are lifting up a great actor Michael K Williams you have people like 50 that post comments that are not in good taste. He later on went to delete the pic. Is it to much to say r.i.p. I mean he didn't even have to comment on him.

Screenshot_20210906-233831_Samsung Internet.jpg

So I've seen some of the comments and it just don't sit right with everybody. Is it time to cancel 50 and his shows?

In the time where people are lifting up a great actor Michael K Williams you have people like 50 that post comments that are not in good taste. He later on went to delete the pic. Is it to much to say r.i.p. I mean he didn't even have to comment on him.

View attachment 637024

So I've seen some of the comments and it just don't sit right with everybody. Is it time to cancel 50 and his shows?
ya i just posted this in the cookout . from what i heard michael k williams used to run with jimmy henchmen so thats why he did this . this is the second actor fif he did this too recently .

ya i just posted this in the cookout . from what i heard michael k williams used to run with jimmy henchmen so thats why he did this . this is the second actor fif he did this too recently .
So is it time to cancel 50 or just let it slide one more time? Or is this just some deeper than rap shit?

Lol can we be in reality y’all get off this mythical street shit. Plenty other niggas who have beef have nothing to say when opp dies. This ain’t legit
You say that like these crazy ass chi town and jacksonville niggaz don't constantly talk shit about dead people. 50 really just an older smarter version of them.

So is it time to cancel 50 or just let it slide one more time
50cent-smile.gif

50 an asshole but I ain't know niggaz really believed in that cancel shit lol

I don't believe in cancel culture. People cancel themselves when they bend to the wills of others for the sake of money. 50 doesn't seem to care about that. This is the troll shit he does.

Fuck that nigga. What I can't respec the most is when people can't stand behind the dumb shit they post on social media and delete it.

And miss me with that "he was friends with his enemy" talk. Someone show me where 50 isn't over reacting like a bitch about nothing? 50 is a younger Donald trump or older Takeshi.

50 been literally the exact same person for almost two decades of fame. If anything the only change he's made in life is toning it down for the cameras if the shit he says about Yayo not being able to adapt to not moving like they're in the streets now that they're corporate. That being said...

RIP Mike but can't ban 50 because his branding has never been about PC culture. He's the rapper who got shot 9 times, talked wild unapologetic shit, and beef passed the point of victory. What about that resume says his money wagon will stop because he shit on a dead man?

You say that like these crazy ass chi town and jacksonville niggaz don't constantly talk shit about dead people. 50 really just an older smarter version of them.

50cent-smile.gif

50 an asshole but I ain't know niggaz really believed in that cancel shit lol

Yea but ain’t they 20 years younger than that nigga?

Back