Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Dame Dash gets at Lee Daniels

Yeahhh 2 million is too much to not freak the fuck out on somebody for. even if Dame had 50 million in the bank today its been more than enough time for Daniels to pay him. Dudes had success after success too.

Everybody ain't you, and you'll lose at life thinking everyone has the same ideals as you. I don't steal, if a man hops out his car and says "watch my whip while I run in the store". Cause he dont steal he see me and think I don't steal. Even though I don't, that man is both virtuous and stupid.

Experience without knowledge gained from experiences is ignorance.

Think that's the first time before that, that a man ain't pay dame back?..Nah, he got the streets involved..well...get the streets involved with Lee..

See, now u learned something

:readyforwar:This Guy....lol

1RNg.gif

I'm sure 2 million not shit for Lee to give back. It's sad dame had to come at him this way to get his money back. You can tell by his body language of uneasy he was also. Almost like he wasn't sure if this situation would escalate.

And man all that time between precious, the butler and how ever many seasons of empire, that's a lot of time bruh so it's no telling how long dame been trying to get at dude.

I've loaned out money to help folks before and sometimes had to ask for it back and I could never believe the audacity of someone force you to ask for YOUR money back.

2 mill not some chump change. Niggas get killed for less

I'm sure 2 million not shit for Lee to give back. It's sad dame had to come at him this way to get his money back. You can tell by his body language of uneasy he was also. Almost like he wasn't sure if this situation would escalate.

And man all that time between precious, the butler and how ever many seasons of empire, that's a lot of time bruh so it's no telling how long dame been trying to get at dude.

I've loaned out money to help folks before and sometimes had to ask for it back and I could never believe the audacity of someone force you to ask for YOUR money back.

Dame body language was saying "Nigga I'm finna knock you the fuck out", Lee Daniels body language was saying "Please don't let this nigga hit me..."

I loan people money all the time, if I got it to lose, I got it to loan. And I don't press them to pay me back, they know they owe me. If I don't get it back, dont expect me to help you at all again.

Dame problem is loaning a man 2 mil off the rip..nah you loan that man a small amount, make him work for a profit. At the same time watch em to see if he has the effort to make money to pay you back. After and If he do, you open the door for more business.

When it comes to black people in business it seems to be either one extreme of another. Fucking someone over, or over trusting someone. No in between
If you don't expect to get it back, you didn't loan them a thing. You GAVE then x amount

And I agree, to a certain extent, I don't loan money at all. I either give it or I don't

However a 2m loan is still a 2m loan. Pay th man what you owe

Lee's a genuine piece of shit for this. Dame put him on by fronting him this cho all the way back in '03/'04 and the nigga done made a string of movies and Empire. His pockets ain't suffering at all. Now Dame gotta come see you at a goddamned Diana Ross concert over his money 14-15 years later? Bad enough Dame sued him in 2014 and they settled, but how the fuck you walk away and STILL find a way not to pay him?

Lee Daniels is the Baby of the film world.

Bruh, that shit SO offensive to me. I gotta come at a person with my hand out for MY money back? That's shit gets me so heated lol

And it's the #1 reason why I don't loan money

Fair.

I didn't even know Dame sued Lee Daniels and won. Years later Dame ain't got paid yet? I'm sorry but at that point, there has to be more than talking involved more like going upside Lee's head. Then to make shit worse, Dame was the dude that got his feet in the door.

Lee gives no fucks about paying him back so Dame is definitely in the right for checking him about his paper.

Fair.

I didn't even know Dame sued Lee Daniels and won. Years later Dame ain't got paid yet? I'm sorry but at that point, there has to be more than talking involved more like going upside Lee's head. Then to make shit worse, Dame was the dude that got his feet in the door.

Lee gives no fucks about paying him back so Dame is definitely in the right for checking him about his paper.

And individuals with these type of characteristics are the people I can't stand the most. And all those awards Lee Daniel's got, I bet he never thanked dame once.

I truly dont get him saying " let's discuss this behind closed doors". Too late for that bruh there's nothing to discuss just say when you'll have my doe between now and tomorrow.

Dame should of got at em like priest did dude from superfly

Back