Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Dame Dash gets at Lee Daniels

I didnt know that man thats foul

never really read into the whole dame story just thought he made some bad decisions and fell off

he was givin niggas starts at life tho

give me 2M I aint no director and I'd have you your money by now, shit

I loan people money all the time, if I got it to lose, I got it to loan. And I don't press them to pay me back, they know they owe me. If I don't get it back, dont expect me to help you at all again.

Dame problem is loaning a man 2 mil off the rip..nah you loan that man a small amount, make him work for a profit. At the same time watch em to see if he has the effort to make money to pay you back. After and If he do, you open the door for more business.

When it comes to black people in business it seems to be either one extreme of another. Fucking someone over, or over trusting someone. No in between

nigga got on a teal green shawl calling me by my whole name with the calm down stance

nah nigga....this shit bout to get embarrassing

Nigga them phrases and bullshit qoutes only exist in your mind. Make a man prove that he's a man before you put expectations on him to be one.

If you gotta fight a nigga, you gone grab a nigga u just met to have your back?

brah...if i tell somebody i'ma be there, you better believe i'm gonna try with everything in my power to do just that

you can just be going around making empty promises to people

look at all the mistrust b/t blacks in business now. You come to a man b/c he dont even have the money, then probably on some "we supposed to stick together" shit, asks or propositions him to do business with the promise that he will pay the money back.

Dude makes 2 movies that wins oscars and gets two shows greenlit on Fox and doesnt think to call that man??

you buggin if you think Dame is the one who tripping

brah...if i tell somebody i'ma be there, you better believe i'm gonna try with everything in my power to do just that

you can just be going around making empty promises to people

look at all the mistrust b/t blacks in business now. You come to a man b/c he dont even have the money, then probably on some "we supposed to stick together" shit, asks or propositions him to do business with the promise that he will pay the money back.

Dude makes 2 movies that wins oscars and gets two shows greenlit on Fox and doesnt think to call that man??

you buggin if you think Dame is the one who tripping
Everybody ain't you, and you'll lose at life thinking everyone has the same ideals as you. I don't steal, if a man hops out his car and says "watch my whip while I run in the store". Cause he dont steal he see me and think I don't steal. Even though I don't, that man is both virtuous and stupid.

Experience without knowledge gained from experiences is ignorance.

Think that's the first time before that, that a man ain't pay dame back?..Nah, he got the streets involved..well...get the streets involved with Lee..

See, now u learned something

I think the Dame vs Lee convo needs to be in a separate thread. There's a lot of things I feel that needs to be discussed.

But Dame has a strong case. Lee pretty much acknowledged on video he know he owe him.

I get mad again when i watch the video lol

dude really just wanted to call security and go back to his suite and eat bon bons

he was NOT taking that man serious at all

but he didnt give 2 million in cash...the money was to shoot some wack ass movie...i forget the name......

just press this nigga into hooking him up w Oprah...yall know Dame always selling something and Oprah got the Midas touch plus she made that idiot Dr Phil famous

I was thinking that but I really dont know

just seemed like a big mouth in his day

but this right here, I think he woulda went on and jaw'd him if they had this same convo in a hotel lobby or parking garage

the demolition man "associate bob" hands woulda sent me over the edge lmao

Back