Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Dad Jumps Another Dad For Daughter Getting Bullied

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fake as hell. You jump me tho you better finish me off or I’m poppin the trunk like ‘ol boy from White Men Can’t Jump

Full disclosure......I tell my daughter that a #2 pencil ain't just good for writing and use it for self defense

Another reason I don't want kids. Cause I'm not doing no talking, no back and forth with the school, no threats, no on sight none of that. When it happens that's peace.

But on the other side don't jump me then get in the car and do a video review on socials either nigga. They think that nigga pussy lmaaooo.🤦🏿

If the school can't defend your children who will? When I was a child I was bullied no one stood up for me. My teachers said it will pass, better times will come. They only care about getting their salary, they wait for the last days of the month to get their money. Fuuck dat. Men as parents should teach their children that nobody cares about you, you have to learn to stand on your own two feet, teach them to defend themselves, armed in the worst case. Once is enough, twice is too much.

Best advice, never have one child, have children of an even age, teach them to defend each other. Wet and dry

Then of course it's not good to hit a child, I've hit children before and it's easy. They are not strong and cannot defend themselves.

Last edited:
Foul.

For multiple reasons.

1. This is developmentally normal for kids. They will have disputes. It's up to the adults in charge to deal with it.. The school failed him.. Not the parents of the other kid.

2. You ain't even looking for a 1v1, you jumping niggaz. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

3. You creating a monster, cuz now your daughter the bully knowing her father jumps niggaz.

4. They GROSSLY over use the word bully. And kids lie like shit, and are rarely completely Innocent

I could go on, but I know a lotta people who never got in a fight in their whole life in their feelings about this shit. But ultimately, I gotta 7 year old daughter. Who has claimed she was bullied before. I deal with the adults in charge of the classroom.... It ain't the parents job to monitor the class room. If my kid was at this kids house... Then the you deal with the parents, the adults in charge.. but at school... You deal with the teachers, principal, and if necessary the school board... Even the news. But I ain't jumping no grown ass man cuz of beef between two 7 year olds. That's bitch shit imo

Foul.

For multiple reasons.

1. This is developmentally normal for kids. They will have disputes. It's up to the adults in charge to deal with it.. The school failed him.. Not the parents of the other kid.

2. You ain't even looking for a 1v1, you jumping niggaz. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

3. You creating a monster, cuz now your daughter the bully knowing her father jumps niggaz.

4. They GROSSLY over use the word bully. And kids lie like shit, and are rarely completely Innocent

I could go on, but I know a lotta people who never got in a fight in their whole life in their feelings about this shit. But ultimately, I gotta 7 year old daughter. Who has claimed she was bullied before. I deal with the adults in charge of the classroom.... It ain't the parents job to monitor the class room. If my kid was at this kids house... Then the you deal with the parents, the adults in charge.. but at school... You deal with the teachers, principal, and if necessary the school board... Even the news. But I ain't jumping no grown ass man cuz of beef between two 7 year olds. That's bitch shit imo
You didn’t finish the video did you?

The hypothetical scenario lays it all out, the parents tried to do things the civil way.

I agree. The word bully is so misused in school now it’s embarrassing
Bruh, my son has done some DUMB SHIT in his school career.... The one time a parent actually tried to pull that bullying card, we got in touch with the parents
.. Talked to the kids.... These little assholes were actually friends, and used to just bicker all the time cuz they were in 1ST FUCKING GRADE 🧐🤦🏿‍♂️

Took little man and his momma to the zoo on some play date shit, never had an issue since

. Even though their goofy asses kept getting into it after that m.. But since the parents were all cool now... The would actually hang out on the weekend too.. Like this shit is never this serious... Not at that age...

Back