Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Cutting Off Your Child

This situational as fuck.

Some house holds kid grow up constantly beefing with their parents, some grow up hella close in complete harmony.

If a parent/kid combo is constant static, negativity, drama.... Space and boundaries aren't a bad thing..

Maybe y'all can link later in life if y'all blessed enough... But I ain't gonna criticize anyone for cutting a kid off that they can't get along with.

However I will tell them my cautionary story about how I ain't even go to my father's funeral.

However, if this thread already went left and y'all arguing about something stupid. Just ignore my comment

Your kids are a direct reflection of you and what you poured into them

So if u ever get to the point where u have to cut them off then somewhere somehow you fucked up
Niggaz ain't perfect. Sometimes we fuck up even when our intentions are pure. Look we gotta take a step back and recognize the previous generation made a lotta fucking mistakes with our generation that fucked a lotta people up....

Now we gonna do shit differently than them, but the notion that we won't fuck up too in certain areas is bold as fuck...

We gonna fuck up on some shit. Some more than others. Even if you care about your kids with all your heart... If it's too far gone... It's too far gone

Niggaz ain't perfect. Sometimes we fuck up even when our intentions are pure. Look we gotta take a step back and recognize the previous generation made a lotta fucking mistakes with our generation that fucked a lotta people up....

Now we gonna do shit differently than them, but the notion that we won't fuck up too in certain areas is bold as fuck...

We gonna fuck up on some shit. Some more than others. Even if you care about your kids with all your heart... If it's too far gone... It's too far gone
But how does it get too far gone? And where were you when the train was going off the rails

Lol do more
Nigga I'm 40

Diabetes, blood pressure, and stress are all stroke factors. I'm not bout to die to keep my kids from being assholes...

As most assholes learned... Life will show you how your actions impact your trajectory. I'll do my best to keep these kids on the right track, but I'm not gonna kill myself if they actively choose to rebel against everything. Health is monument.

Its this guy say no more its certain names that pop up that live infamy because they are a jackass he is one of them

Back