Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Cutting Off Your Child

And there are kids who don’t and that’s usually a direct correlation to the relationship w their parents
All kids hide something from parents, it’s just a matter of magnitude. If you’re doing good as a parent, they’ll usually share the major stuff with you.

Take my son for instance, I had to find out by checking his phone that he’d drank before.

But this same dude hit me up asking about buying a Plan B because he went raw in some girl at college.

He’s always been very open on major things, but other things he’s not been as forthcoming about.

All kids hide something from parents, it’s just a matter of magnitude. If you’re doing good as a parent, they’ll usually share the major stuff with you.

Take my son for instance, I had to find out by checking his phone that he’d drank before.

But this same dude hit me up asking about buying a Plan B because he went raw in some girl at college.

He’s always been very open on major things, but other things he’s not been as forthcoming about.
Yea but are those indiscretions that would lead you to disowning him?

Even if the daughter was evil cause of the mama, why would get on any platform and talk about her? The public didn't ask nor is concerned about that sorry nigga's relationship with his child. Then to say you can just make another daughter...why would you want to bring another child into your world of dysfunction???

Even if the daughter was evil cause of the mama, why would get on any platform and talk about her? The public didn't ask nor is concerned about that sorry nigga's relationship with his child. Then to say you can just make another daughter...why would you want to bring another child into your world of dysfunction???
Exactly. If anything should keep the energy on the mother. Not the daughter’s fault she’s trusting her mother’s word.

A lot of parents create kids that they don't like as people.

The biggest compliment a parent can give to their child is that they would like them of they weren't blood.

Depends

If your kid is involved in some bad things and doesn’t want to straighten up, I could see this.

If it’s because of your poor ability and immaturity to maintain a proper relationship w the mother afterwards, then no.

Back