Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Cutting Off Your Child

I'm not sure I would be able to cut my kids off regardless of the mom. Although I haven't experienced that bad side with mom neither. He could've handle it way better than saying I can make another daughter a cake a seafood boil you can make again but not a child

The nigga a jackass I know I’m prejudging but I bet it’s probably some shit bout his daughter or bm being a beggin ass bitch and some other goofy shit

I dont know their situation so I cant speak on that. But some kids do need to be cut off. If they are a detriment to the rest of your family, snip snip. Assuming everything was tried to mend the relationship.

I believe you have to love your kids from a distance if they out here fucking everything up, but you need to take a long look in the mirror too. I understand some kids go bad even with good parenting, but still.

I couldn’t cut my kids off because I’ll never lose faith that they might get it right. You just never know when that one word from a loving parent flips that switch in their head.

Only one way to reduce the toxic input a kid receives from the parent that is using the kid as a weapon is to be in the kid's life as much as possible. Fight for it in court if need be. Call them every day they are not with you. Children notice those things. Especially the younger they are.

Your kids are a direct reflection of you and what you poured into them

So if u ever get to the point where u have to cut them off then somewhere somehow you fucked up
Most of the time in houses that have a little bit of money.

But in poverty, shit get wicked even for good parents.

Only one way to reduce the toxic input a kid receives from the parent that is using the kid as a weapon is to be in the kid's life as much as possible. Fight for it in court if need be. Call them every day they are not with you. Children notice those things. Especially the younger they are.
Seems like some dudes are just lazy or cowardly. I don’t care how much my child acts like they don’t want to be around me, you gon’ see me. Can’t let a child dictate the terms of the parental relationship, no matter what age they are.

Back