Welcome To aBlackWeb

fair or foul? CPS called on 42 dugg for kissing sons neck

Is this type of affection weird or strange?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man i dont even know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Shit was weird, but niggas really tryna call the law and Cps on A Black man that is showing love to his kid? Knowing the climate of shit in this country?

Got a problem with that nigga, get at him, don’t call them folks into it.

Tom Brady kisses his son in the mouth, in front of millions, not a word said.

Shit was weird, but niggas really tryna call the law and Cps on A Black man that is showing love to his kid? Knowing the climate of shit in this country?

Got a problem with that nigga, get at him, don’t call them folks into it.

Tom Brady kisses his son in the mouth, in front of millions, not a word said.
I agree with you about not calling the police and cps but Tom Brady ain’t licking his kids lips either.

Who the 4 people who said they don't know if this is weird or strange? At what point or what type of behavior would move you to act? I see the response of let people do what they want with their children.But waiting till something happens doesn't seem like the best course of action to me.

Calling CPS for this one isolated issue...its a 70% sway to no. Only because if CPS did do a check and found the situation to where the kid needed to be removed, I don't think CPS is the best place for any child...while it could be better than the home if the child was experiencing abuse though. More investigation 🔎 is needed.

Not cps but letting close people around the kid know what the fuck is that. If I knew him I'd definitely watch way closer cause that's super sus.

But would you call cps on him?

I think most of us agree that what he did was hella weird.
Based off that? Nah that's not child abuse, weird af for sure. If it's a friend I'm gonna keep my eyes open tho cuz that incident.

So y’all niggas on the fence after watching a grown man, 42 Douglas, suck on his child’s neck in the same fashion you’d expect a nigga to suck on a titty……..

Scust

Yo... It's weird as hell and straight up gross...Dude will always be sus now and I don't blame whoever called.... I mean do we know who called? Maybe this not the first time they seen something off..

Was odd as hell. Real sexualized doing all that tounge shit with son smfh. Iono if called for all this though

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Don't be surprised if his son makes some claims about some inappropriate shit going down.

Back